I went to see TT last night!

RuthG

Gold Member
And it was amazing! I'm not really into the whole boyband thing, but TT are my secret shame
icon_smile_laugh.gif
For anybody who is yet to see it you will have a brilliant time, it's more like a show than a concert! I got absolutely soaked, it started raining about 10 mins before TT came on, stopped for about 45 mins and then chucked it down again. It took me so long to warm up again when I got home! I'd do it all again tonight though if I could!

I'm going in Manchester on 23rd June so excited Woo Hoo X

:) I told you it was fantastic didn't I. It's the best show I have ever seen. It must cost them millions by the time the tour is over. I saw them on Saturday and I am still thinking about it now too :)

Mia, it was fabulous! I usually hate being wet, but the rain didn't bother me at all really! I was singing the songs this morning but my husband was not impressed, lol!

I am not a take that fan to be honest, but OMG the show was brill. Can't rate it enough. Don't want to spoil it for those who have not seen it yet, but weren't "some things" ;) just absolutely amazing?

I cant wait to see them. I'm going week on saturday with my friend for a girly overnighter then she brings me back and me, OH and kids are going the next night too! I've heard great reports.

I'm going on Saturday night and I can't wait, OMG so excited :)

And it was amazing! I'm not really into the whole boyband thing, but TT are my secret shame
icon_smile_laugh.gif
For anybody who is yet to see it you will have a brilliant time, it's more like a show than a concert! I got absolutely soaked, it started raining about 10 mins before TT came on, stopped for about 45 mins and then chucked it down again. It took me so long to warm up again when I got home! I'd do it all again tonight though if I could!

Oooh you've got me all excited now. I'm seeing them in Manchester on the 28th!!! Can't wait!!!:D:D:D:D

Aww I worked with them on Jonathon ross tonight!! Make sure you watch the show tomorrow - he gave them all a kiss on the lips! Showed a bit fo the tour too - looks fabulous!

I went to see them at Sunderland last saturday 6/6/09.. :D

I have seen them 5 times, yes I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Take That, Been a Huge Fan since Day 1, got every single CD, Album & DVD ever brought out, pmsl. How sad do I sound?? ;)

This concert is the best I have seen, They are just Fantastic, the show is amazing, I cry everytime I see my Boys, I just get so excited & emotional.. :rolleyes:

The next day I had a sore throat from screaming & tight calf muscles from jumping up & down like a complete loon.. lol..

All you who are going to see the show, it will be in your heads for days to come, I cant wait for the DVD to come out!!

Today this could be the Greatest Day of Our Lives!! Whooooo Hooooooo!!!! :D

x

Back