ProPoints I will be a skinny bride :-))

Yer exactly I'm sure il do it in time!!

3lbs isn't too bad tho, won't take long to shift that!
Yer I'm ok thanx Hun, just can't do much ATM but I'm cool with that haha

16lbs to goal

Are you still keeping a diary? You're doing fab though!!! :) xx

I can never keep up with it lol! It does help me tho so I should really!
Il start now:

Cornflakes and milk 5pp

Cream crackers x4 4pp
Cheese (little amount) 2pp
Pickle 1pp

Boiled rice 12pp
Chicken chow mein 9pp

33/26 daily pp
Off to Chinese for mother in laws bday so have to go! Just having small portions!

13lbs to goal

Omg I pigged out big time! Use all my weeklies lol what a fatty I really am lol! Owel it's not very often and il just have to make sure I stixk to my 26pp a day! I very rarely go over anyways x

13lbs to goal

Got on the scales (naughty) and they only shifted by 3/4 of a pound so I'm well happy after all that Chinese I ate!!
Today I'm hardly gonna eat haha I will stick to my points
B- activia snack pot 3pp
S- grapes
L- WW tomato soup with WW bread 3pp
S- banana
D- roast pork 8ishpp 2 small roasties 4pp veg0pp

Used 18pp so far 8 left! May have a few extra roasties with them lol

Have gd days xx

13lbs to goal

Got on the scales (naughty) and they only shifted by 3/4 of a pound so I'm well happy after all that Chinese I ate!!
Today I'm hardly gonna eat haha I will stick to my points
B- activia snack pot 3pp
S- grapes
L- WW tomato soup with WW bread 3pp
S- banana
D- roast pork 8ishpp 2 small roasties 4pp veg0pp

Used 18pp so far 8 left! May have a few extra roasties with them lol

Have gd days xx

13lbs to goal

Hey, that's great! Keep it up:) I'm glad you enjoyed your Chinese! I'm dreading my scale weigh in on Monday haha x

Hey, that's great! Keep it up:) I'm glad you enjoyed your Chinese! I'm dreading my scale weigh in on Monday haha x

How did u get on Hun??
Feeling alot slimmer and less bloated which is good! I've just had a WW shepards pie which was gorjus but packed my plate with veg so soooooo full lol then had an activia 0% yogurt! Dinner was only 8pp wahoo

Got my weigh in on Wednesday! Haven't been to my class since before Xmas as have been to ill etc and busy! So I know I've put some on since I've been but having lost some of that it shouldn't be too bad! Hoping jus 2/3 pounds!!

13lbs to goal

Hey hun,

It looks like I've lost 1lb.... so fingers crossed it doesn't go back on with all this chocolate I'm trying to get rid of!

Good luck for your weigh in today! I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

Aw well done 1lbs good :)) going in the right direction!
I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lbs! Cancelled my membership at ww I can't make it every week only every other so it's a waste!!
Starting to use my fitness pal instead as of yesterday and Calorie count! See if this helps x

11lbs to go til my 1st target of 10st

hi here to subscribe.

I find it hard to get the support sometimes and makes me feel like I'm writing for nothing!! x

Hii, my weight didn't move with WW so I'm back on Cambridge diet to loose the last stone! It's coming off quickly now! How's are u getting on

Hii, my weight didn't move with WW so I'm back on Cambridge diet to loose the last stone! It's coming off quickly now! How's are u getting on

I'm getting on OK, getting into the habit of eating well now, it's just the exercise I have to get used to!

I've heard of a few people on that diet, how is it? Do you feel hungry at all?! x

I'm getting on OK, getting into the habit of eating well now, it's just the exercise I have to get used to!

I've heard of a few people on that diet, how is it? Do you feel hungry at all?! x

I don't it last year for 6months and lost 2st then moved to WW and lost a further 7lbs! Them gradually that 7lb creeped back on so I just doing this diet for 2 weeks to get me down to 9st 7lbs then il have a few lbs to play with before my wedding day!
It was he'll the 1st 2 days but once you get past them your fine! I'm not really that hungry at all

I bet you're so excited for your wedding day! I hope you can put a photo on here so I can see you in your dress! You'll look gorgeous I bet!

I guess WW is a good diet to maintain once you have lost. It's great that you're not feeling hungry! x

Yer excited and nervous lol feeling better now knowing I'm not gonna be chubby and uncomfortable! Would be awful to hate looking at my wedding photos!
I will deffo put pictures on here :)
Yer weight watchers is great to keep me at a stead weight, I'm just impatient and don't have alot of time for the weight to come off lol

Have u seen my before and now pictures?

Back