I will be a yummy mummy!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by xnickyfitchx, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. xnickyfitchx

xnickyfitchx ♥ Bride - to - be ♥

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Good morning ladies.

This is the start of my weight loss diary, where I think I will be posting weekly - after my weigh in on a wednesday evening. :)

So, a little about me. I am 26 years old, engaged to Tom - I get to be a beautiful bride on Saturday 19th May, 2010 :D - and Mummy to my baby boy, Zach - who is 17 weeks old, will be 4 months old on Saturday.

When I found out that I was my pregnant, my weight at my last weigh in (when I was 9 weeks) was about 15st 5 lbs (bit of a guestimate!). During pregnancy, I didn't even try to eat well. I don't regret it at all!

Now we fast forward to the build up to Christmas. We had found out at the birth that we had a baby boy ;) and I decided that I was going to start following the PP plan so that come January, I was used to the plan and knew what I was doing. I weighed in at 17st 5.5lbs. I was gutted as I had never been this heavy (or big) before :( I had put on at least 2 stone. Now that I think back though, I don't think I needed to feel bad because it is because I have a beautiful baby boy :)

So Christmas came, and new year, and I enjoyed everything that I ate. We also went away for New Year and had a lovely time. My first new year weigh in soon came - January 4th - and I was mortified!! I weighed in at 17st 11lbs. I really was at my heaviest and I was so upset, ashamed and embarrassed, that I couldn't even tell my OH my weight gain or my new weight!!

That has to be the lowest that I have ever been about my weight. I needed to focus on something else, something that would motivate me. So, I made my WeightWatchers board ...

This way, when I am in the kitchen and am looking for food, I can remind myself about trying to loose weight. I wrote out all the free foods that I like and enjoy, and also pointed food that I eat often to save time.

I then decided to track my weight by adding stars ...

I used yellow colored stars to show how much I have lost, and red stars for weight that I put on. This board is working really well, alongside lots and lots of exercise.

After 5 weeks, I am now weighing in at 17st 2lbs, and I am 8lbs away from reaching my 5% goal. I am aiming to have reached this in 4 weeks, but am challenging myself to reach it in 3 weeks :party0011: My weight loss up to now, is 9 1/2lbs.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kernow Jo

Kernow Jo Each step closer!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers / Gastric Band Hypnotherapy
    Hi, Just wanted to welcome you to ww and wish you good luck on your journey to lose weight. It looks like you are off to a good start. I think your ww notice board is a great idea. I track everything in a book. I write down what I eat every day and how much exercise I do. I also find it useful to set yourself targets to help to keep myself motivated.

I am sure you will succeed if you stick with it! Jo x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.