I will be happy!

Sammie_S

Ive been a yoyo dieter for years now. I was a size 30 at my biggest then i started slimming world and lost a good amount of weight not sure exactly how much because i did it at home but i managed to get down to a size 24. Then I met my current boyfriend and continued with my weight loss and at this point i did weight myself and was about 18st something. I then did the cambridge diet and lost 1st 7lbs but during this time i found out i was pregnant. So all the dieting stopped and i then gained a whopping 5st during my pregnancy. At full term i was 22st. Then after giving birth 21st 6lbs. But then my weight went up to 21st 13lbs so i decided to start slimming world lost just under a stone there but i didnt like my consultant she reminded me of one of the mean girls lol so i left. I continued at home for a while and did lose about another 8lbs. Then i did cambridge again for a little while but just kept giving up. Being at home on maternity leave just left me tired and junk food was thr easiest option. Ive been on xenical for about 6 weeks and lost 9lbs so far, not an amazing loss tbh. But i do have Gallstones and am currently waiting on an operation wich i need to lose weight for. Hence why i have yoyo dieted for such a long time because if i go to low in calories and lose weight to rapidly i end up left in pain. My son is 13 months now so its time to stop messing around and kick myself up the ass. How can i be 100% happy all the time if i cant even be happy with myself? I am starting to do slimfast today aswel as taking my xenical so hope i have posted my diary in the right place. I would really appreciate all the help that you guys have to offer and a massive kick up the backside whenni need it.

Just going to start my day with a caffee lattee powdered shake :)

P.s sorry its a long post lol :)

You have and welcome. Read the stickies for new starters. They're really helpful. Otherwise ask snything you like. No subject too weird :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you. Glad I posted in the right place. I have read alot of the threads they are so ispirational and will hopefully keep me on track :)

Hi & welcome. As Kat says read the stickies they're so helpful. If you want to try it to keep yourself motivated we are running an Easter Challenge where you say how much you want to lose by Easter Sunday & post your results each week & I'll keep them updated.... Good Luck with your journey x

Hi there. Welcome. Good luck :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back