I will be leaving girls at some point- not forever though!

saraian24

Gold Member
Ive made a concious desision after a hellish day to go on to Lipotrim, this isnt set in stone yet as ive got to go and see the doctor as soon as I have a appointment.
I stress that LT isnt the diet of my choice but I need a diet that would shed the lbs quickly - i will tell you why.......

Been feeling pretty crap about myself lately and earlier I was on the sofa - bingeing and my daughter pulled at my leg for me to play with her and her brother and I physically couldnt get off th sofa! I felt so fat and disgusting and completely hopeless and the tears flowed for quite a while - my kids need a mother that can get off her ass and play woth them, its not fair they have a mum like me.

So ladies for my health im going onto LT, I love WW and am thrilled at what I have lost so far but i need the boost badly and will be maintaining on WW too so you dont get rid of me easily.

I know i didnt agree with Gemma going back on cambridge but she dont need too - gemma your a fabulous weight and id kill for your figure!
And my hypocritical comment 'liquid crap' is haunting me big time!

Please dont judge me, but i need to become a healthy active mum for my babies sake. And If i look good well thats just a bonus.

Im not leaving! I will be coming back to make sure the lot of you are being good and will do 100% as well still.

Im scared of a liquid diet but I want to be happy and healthy first and be a great mother that can be active.

Love you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You need to do whats right for you but just make sure this isnt a 'knee jerk' reaction to today.

Be sure let us know what you decide and more importantly how youre getting on :)

hi sarah i feel partly responsible for the (liquid crap ) comment but you have to do whatever works for you as we are both switching around i can maybe help you on my brief journey into vlcd and you help me ww there are lots of people who can help you and im sure they will. sometimes a change is all we need to get motivated again take care lesley xx

No problem, im still going to be on ww section as i have all my friends on here so im up for buddying up Lesley.

Good luck with lipotrim, im sure it will give you the quick loss and boost you need to get able to be more active. Then you can come back to WW when you feel ready. Good luck.xx

It's entirely understandable to be scared of a liquid meal replacement diet as you can't quite get your head around the idea of 'not eating'. The thing to remember is that you actually are eating .. it's just that you're getting all the nutrients your body needs in a different format to what you're used to that's all. If it helps, think of it as 'formula food for adults' - in the same way that powdered milk is formula food for babies which many mums trust to give their children the best start in life as it contains all the goodness their baby needs to grow fit, healthy and strong :)

I remember all too well how nervous I was before commencing CD as I simply couldn't imagine life without 'food'. (After all, I didn't get to almost 19 stone on fresh air and lettuce leaves :sigh:). I just thought of it as a means to an end and decided that I valued getting slim and healthy far more than I valued that slice of bread/bar of chocolate etc.

Good luck with Lipotrim - and keep reminding yourself that your overall aim is to be a slimmer, healthier YOU! :D

Thank you summerskye for that very inspiring post! and i had a sneaky look at your pictures and I do deep down feel that Im doing the right thing for me. I want to feel excited about life again.

YOu've gotta do whats right for you and what makes you happy! Good luck keep in touch and take care. x

Thank you summerskye for that very inspiring post! and i had a sneaky look at your pictures and I do deep down feel that Im doing the right thing for me. I want to feel excited about life again.

You're more than welcome :)

I don't know all that much about Lipotrim personally - but I guess it works much the same way as CD.

Good luck! You can do this!

I agree with the others. Everyone on here has the diet or weightloss method of their choice - some swap and change as their circumstances change. Good luck to you on LT - it isn't easy to do a VLCD - but you have your children to lose weight for ... so that should help spur you on.

Any advice you need - ask away .... and good luck!

Everyone has to do whats best for them evening me,i no many dont agree with if i was to do it,but this is how the person feels.I no ww like the back of my hand thats why i keep cheat ,so i will wish you the best of luck and hope it works.

Good luck Sarah. I can understand the appeal of a VLCD, with the quick weight loss that goes with it and you already understand WW so hopefully you will have no trouble maintaining. My only concern about liquid diets is that they don't teach you how to manage food and I know several people who have come off them and promptly regained all the weight.

Jax is a good example to follow, she came onto WW with a bit still to lose and it looks like you'll be doing the same. Let us know what the doc says and stay on these boards to let us know how you're getting on x

I feel the same but having done weight watchers first I know that I can eat heathily because ive lost nearly 20lbs on ww so im doing something right - I think once im a stone off target il be coming back here again.
Agirls gotta do what a girls got to do. Its not about looking hot, its being able to run around the kids and having fun with them.

I can do this girls - i have too!

I love ww but im coming back on it!

I feel the same but having done weight watchers first I know that I can eat heathily because ive lost nearly 20lbs on ww so im doing something right - I think once im a stone off target il be coming back here again.
Agirls gotta do what a girls got to do. Its not about looking hot, its being able to run around the kids and having fun with them.

Good luck hun,when you starting this?

Have got a appointment this morning so heres hoping my doctors do lipotrim!

Good luck hun! Hope all does well

Make sure you come back to post in here too :) xx

You sound like u are being sensible about it and I am sure you have made the right decision for yourself! Best of luck with your new diet and look forward to hearing how u get on!

Back