I will be slim .. i will be slim ...i will be slim .....

Noodles88

Hello :)

Returning after a couple of months ... originally joined the site when i started lipotrim but soon lost interest (in LT not the site) will be finishing my first week of cambridge tomorrow with my weigh in at half 12
:jelous: I have been finding the diet pretty easy so far in comparison to lipotrim at least, I've enjoyed all of the different products i've tried so far apart from the veg soup & the maple & pecan porridge (Yuk!!) the main issue i had with lipotrim was that all the shakes and soups made me urge! I managed to loose 2 stone with lipotrim before it all got too much. Aside from enjoying the products i've still been suffering with the normal side affects (apart from no headaches this time!) last night i could have killed someone for a chinese & was feeling so weak & sick with hunger i could have cried but i didn't give in, the only thing that is getting me down is that i don't seem to be losing weight as fast on cambridge! I will be honest i have had the odd slice of cheese in times of desperation but apart from that i have only had the cambridge products and i do feel thinner (I always loose it under my boobs & around the collar bone/ chest area first) which i have noticed but i weigh myself and i've barely lost anything!!! it's so depressing to be feeling s**t and not having a major drop! on the lipotrim i lost a stone the 1st week and now if my scales are right i've maybe lost 5/6lbs if i'm lucky! I know i might just have been lucky on the lipotrim and being dramatic but it's really got me down & now i'm dreading my first weigh in tomorrow incase she just thinks i'm rubbish!!! haha. Anyway i'm done moaning & off to nose about some more.

xxxxxx

Back