I will be starting tomorrow on the 1000cal

I joined tonight with a local counsellor. I found her to be quite pushy as I have loads of weight to lose she was advising me to go on the 3 a day with no food but i can't afford it so I stuck to my ground and said no and wanted to do the 1000. She was probably only advising me on what was better but I love food to give it up completely.

How has everyone else done on this plan? What is the weekly loss?

Tbh when you add up all the extra food your buying, your probably saving doing 3 shakes a day =) but good luck anyways xxx

1000 is a good plan and you should lose about 2-3lbs a week. I did it before going on 810 and lost 18lbs in just over two months.

A decent CDC will support you in doing a higher plan and not try and push you onto SoleSource so you buy more product, so you will have to see how you go with yours.

Yes, you do save money if you SoleSource and stick to it, but if you miss food too much and buy food onto top of the products you both lose money and blow your diet. When you've got into CWP you may well find you want to step down onto 810 or SS, but by that time you'll know what products you like and how to do this diet, so it'll be a lot less daunting.

I am on 810 now and 2nd WI tomorrow first WI i lost 9.75lbs. A stone in 2 weeks seems achievable :)
My mum was on step 3 and lost 4 stone in 9 weeks!!!! In her first week she lost 18lbs!! x

wow thanks for these, sounds great. will be starting tomorrow as i had a few functions over the past weeks that i wanted to get rid off and out of the way

Good luck. :)

Hi!

I started the 1000 plan today. How have you been finding it?

X

Back