I WILL beat you weight! New Diary :)

Well done on the losses so far! You've los so much so quickly don't be too upset if you sts, it's like you've lost 3 or 4 weeks of weight in only 2 so it all ballances out if you sts for one or two weeks, it's just your body doing what it needs to.

Have you tried sweetcorn? I love munching on that, and it doesn't really taste like a vegetable.
Um, I like licorice which is low fat, um, snack-a-jacks are nice, iced gems are 93 cals a bag, mini-milks are 30 cals a bar, and cup-a-soup isn't too bad :)

Keep it up luv!

Hey pink, yeah that's true, I was shocked to have 2 big losses in a row like that! I knew my body would have a week where I didn't lose at all very soon. Thanks for the great snack ideas, omg I never realised mini milks were so low!! That's amazing, haha guess what il be buying later :p

Okay guys,
WEEK 3 WEIGH IN - STS :(

Hopefully next week is a better week for me...

Yesterday and today have been okay. I bought just dance 2 yesterday and had a wii night at my mates tonight so spend hours dancing haha was good laugh but my arms are aching like mad now! :( was gutted with staying the same and did feel like throwing the towel in because why work hard for nothing, but I've realised there will be weeks where I don't lose at all. I'm going to try and up the exercise this week so fingers crossed for a decent loss on saturday :)

You have still lost 9.5lbs in 3 weeks! EEK, that is more than 3 a week, fantastic. Next week will be good, so don't worry, you are doing great.

Thank you Barb, means alot! I feel I have come so far already :)

I had a sneak peak this morning and all looking good as I was 2 pounds down already!! SOOO happy. I want Saturday to hurry up so I can weigh in lol. I have had a takeaway today (naughty one ie cheesy chips and chicken nuggets) BUT I had only had a cheese sandwich and wotsits up till then so not fussing over it tbh! And i managed to fit in some exercise today woo go me!

WEEK 4 WEIGH IN - LOST 1.5 POUNDS :)

It's not an amazing lost but really had some bad days this week so was either expecting a STS or even a gain which would have been horrible! Uni work is really getting to me at the moment and starting to eat more again which needs to stop now! But heyho a loss is a loss at the end of the day and really happy with it.

Great loss! Keep on it track though! Remember this week is a new week and you should try and do your best!

Thank you everyone :)

Sorry it's been a while, been one hell of a hectic week! Causing my eating to not go to plan at all times either which is not good! Hopefully, this week will be more chilled.

WEEK 5 WEIGH IN - STS!! :(

Not amazing, but happy I didn't gain considering the week I have had!

Hey! Sorry it's been sooooo long! Uni and work takes up all of my time at the moment! Madness! Well, i stayed the same again this week so have decided that action needs to be taken and that is why I went to my first ever slimming world meeting tonight! Was super nervous but everyone was so welcoming and friendly and soon felt happy to be there. I will begin tomorrow. The weigh in is in the evening and my normal weigh in time is in morning and different day. So il weigh at weight watchers as normal and keep that as my record for there but will still continue and update on a saturday morning for this site as usual :) really excited about getting in there and doing it wooo

Aww, that's great news, I love being inspired by success stories! Fingers crossed :) It hasn't really kicked off yet, I am trying with what I have in the house but I really need to go shopping to stack up on pasta and meat :) . Things looked amazing on the scales this morning so think it could be a loss on saturday woooo

stayed the same... AGAIN! I feel stuck in a rut grrrr. Tomorrow I start slimming world properly - been out food shopping so i am all ready to start for real! I refuse to have another stayed the same week! Hoping for a 2/3 pounds loss this week :)

Back