I will change my life!

Glad you are still going strong well done! You are an inspiration with how consistent you are! X

Just popping in for a very qucik update. Another 1.5lb off this week. Still very hectic at work. No sign of let up at the minute, and I have now just decided to apply for a propmotion at work (this is probable because I'm insane!), however, I've been spending days doing the application form, anyway it's done and handed in. I think the interviews are next Thursday, so by the time I get back on here, I should know either way. Fingers crossed. I've also realised that I've only 2lb to lose and I'll have lost 10st! Which is just mad. Hopefully when I come back I will be able to report I've hit that target too. Anyway, won't be around much this week, but will be back next Friday night. Have a good week folks

feynman said:
Just popping in for a very qucik update. Another 1.5lb off this week. Still very hectic at work. No sign of let up at the minute, and I have now just decided to apply for a propmotion at work (this is probable because I'm insane!), however, I've been spending days doing the application form, anyway it's done and handed in. I think the interviews are next Thursday, so by the time I get back on here, I should know either way. Fingers crossed. I've also realised that I've only 2lb to lose and I'll have lost 10st! Which is just mad. Hopefully when I come back I will be able to report I've hit that target too. Anyway, won't be around much this week, but will be back next Friday night. Have a good week folks

Wow 10st! You are amazing! I wish you all the luck with your promotion, lookig forward to hear how you got on next week x x

Well I'm back ladies. Got to WI on Wed and had lost 2lb, which took me to 10st exactly, which is pretty cool. Then went to work on Thursday and had a morning of interviews and presentations, and got the job! Think I might be slightly insane, but am really looking forward to the challenge. The daft thing is, although loosing weight hasn't changed me 'as such', there is no way I'd have put myself up for it this time last year. I wouldn't have let myself think it was to do with my weight, but I know I wouldn't have applied all the same. The nicest thing was everyone saying well done and what a great move it was for my employers, I have suddenly realised that people have far more faith in me then I had. I think that was probably something to do with self esteem to. Anyway I'm feeling on top of the world at the minute. Have gone a bit mad food wise over the last couple of days, with celebratory cakes etc and the daft this is, after two days of eating badly I was desperate for veg and salad. I think I may actually have got this food thing sorted as I feel so much better today after eating properly again. Hope your all having a good week.

Well done hun on the loss and the job, you deserve it! X x

Doing good thanks, lost 3.5 this week and sow so chuffed x

Hi folks, if anyone is still reading this I am back again. Have just been really busy and not had time to be online. Have had a few weeks of not really trying. Lost a couple of pounds but nothing to really write home about. Am back on it now though. Hoping for a good loss this week. I'll try and get back more regularly but dont expect it will be too often. Hope everyone else is going good.

Hi hun, glad youve popped back on! Hope things are going well for you. I always like to see an update you have done so well x

hello stranger :)

nice to see you posting again and what a good loss this weel..well done you!

I look forward to reading more of your posts again, have a good day and glad new job is going well. busy but well! ;) x

Back