I will change my life!

Just popping by to say what amazing progress you are making x

Good luck Wednesday hun x

feynman said:
Thanks Guys, am gradually pulling it back I think. Well I've eaten less chocolate today than I did yesterday, and I had less yesterday than Sunday, so I'm going the right way I think.

Lol that sounds like me x x

Wohoo, am back from WI and am down 6.5lb over the last two weeks. I guess all the walking really helped make up for some of the slip ups food wise. Puts me at 11lb total over the last 4 weeks which I really pleased with. I tend to look at it in 4 week periods so I don't get too hung up on weekly fluctuations. Anyway feeling good, just need to avoid all the easter eggs that keeps looking at me, lol.

Totally fab well done you! X

Just read this from start to finish (even made my hubby wait for his tea as I was too busy reading it!! haha)

You've done exceptionally well! I've loved reading your journey. All the best for the future. x

Just read this from start to finish (even made my hubby wait for his tea as I was too busy reading it!! haha)

You've done exceptionally well! I've loved reading your journey. All the best for the future. x

Thank-you, I'm sure it's not really that readworthy (is that even a word?) lol but thanks anyway. Things still seem to be going well so far. How are you finding things? I see you're doing ww, how do you find it? I tried it once, but was rubbish with the points and struggled with it, but my sister does it and finds it much better than SW. I guess it's a case of finding something that works for you. Anyway good luck and hope it goes well. x

feynman said:
Thank-you, I'm sure it's not really that readworthy (is that even a word?) lol but thanks anyway. Things still seem to be going well so far. How are you finding things? I see you're doing ww, how do you find it? I tried it once, but was rubbish with the points and struggled with it, but my sister does it and finds it much better than SW. I guess it's a case of finding something that works for you. Anyway good luck and hope it goes well. x

I'm currently doing weight watchers pp but I'm switching back to my fitness pal calorie counting, I had a success with MFP just gave it up to go to weight watchers with my sister but I prefer it to ww, I've got 49 1/2 more lb to lose, I've just joined the gym too so that can only help to speed it up. x

The gym will definitely help. However you try and lose weight, all 'diets' work on a calorines in/calories out prinicple. The more you move the more going out, so the more you can put in (or the more you can lose). I'm really enjoying exercise tbh. I'm not so keen on the gym but am enjoying swimming and went for a game of badminton today, which was fun. I'm trying to just do more on a daily basis really. Not necessarily 'exercising' just moving more than I would normally.
That said I had a bit of a mare earlier and ate half an easter egg. I have felt sick all night though, so am hoping it has put me off!

Well done hun you are doing really well x x x

Back