I will change my life!

Morning hun how you getting on? X

Welcome back hun! Hope you are well, looking forward to hearing how you have been doing! X x

Yep im doing ok, have started ww now as I was finding sw difficult to fit into my life it has been fab being able to grab a sarnie for work and not worry about bs or high syns. Getting back to my aqua fit too this week so hoping to make this the year I make another significant dent in my weight loss journey as last year was a bit up and down.

Glad you're finging ww good. I love sw as it fits in well with my normal day to day eating but my sister has gone back to WW as she just cant get on with it. She also often has sandwiches for lunch and she finds it easy to be able to eat anything and just point it rather than eat mainly free food and syn other stuff. She also doesnt really eat fruit or youghurts so that made sw hard.
I think you just have to try and find what works best for you, cause I guess in the long run, the more 'normal' the diet is for you, the more likely it is that you can keep it up.

Hope you have had a good day hun x x

Back