I WILL do it this time x

charlotte89x

Hi, this is my first post. Ive been a lurker on this forum for a while so thought id become more active. Ive just joined back at slimming world for the 4th time. Im determined to lose around 2 stone. Im really disappointed as my first week I lost 2 pounds and today I only lost 1 pound. I've really stuck to plan but I'm thinking maybe I should have more speed foods. I'm going on holiday to the Dominican in June so I have 16 weeks to lose as much weight as possible this has been my determination to finally lose the weight. Last year on holiday I was so self conscious around the pool and id love to just be able to actually relax on holiday. Anyway enough rambling, I just thought it might be good to write down how I feel. Charlotte x x x

Thanks juicylucy :D.

I'm thinking of adding my food diaries on to here so I would be grateful if anybody sees anything that I could change to get bigger losses or anything they think I'm doing wrong to please let me know. Thanks. I was thinking before if I lost a pound a week until my holidays its still 16 pounds so I'm feeling much more positive.

28/02/2012
extra easy

breakfast: strawberries and black coffee
Lunch: salad, spinach, red onion, feta cheese (hea), cherry tomatoes
tea: I'm making diet coke chicken for the first time. Going to have sw chips, peppers, mushrooms and broccoli with it. I've been putting off making it but everyone seems to rave about it.

ill probably have a fiber plus as my (heb) and for desert strawberries with a mint muller

2 and 1 pound is good! Some people are natural slower losing (or like me have stupid weight loss patterns). They do say you should lose 1-2 pounds a week to lose it healthily! Good luck, and you are doing fine!

Back