I will do it this time !

Right, I've wanted to lose about 20 pounds for a while now and it just doesn't happen, I lose about 3 pounds and put 4 or 5 back on!

I weigh 132 pounds now and I look like a pot belly piggy, my bmi is right at the top of the healthy section but I look really really over weight :(

I'm going on holiday over the summer so it would be great to get a good bikini body, but I just can't find the motivation but maybe I will find it here? :D

X

01/06/09

Today has been awful :( I have been sitting outside trying to get a tan, eating icecreams and drinking pepsi, I feel really really gutted and fat and to top it of my dads just gone to get mcdonalds

Urghhhhhhh, 1st day and I've failed misserably :( :(

X

You are only a failure when you give up ;)

What diet are you doing, and what tools, ie, ww or sw, or cal counting?? lets see if we can help x

I'm not really following a specific diet or plan, just trying to eat healthier and exercise more.
But I get really bad cravings and just binge on sugar :(

X

you've got to think positivly, I've been more or the same weight for a while, but thats only because christmas and birthdays got in the way, anyway I've finally learnt that I can control myself when these events come up, recently I went on holiday and controlled my starters and my puddings I only had 2 puddings the entire week i was there when I got back home, I hadnt put any weight on, its taken me while to crontol myself and it might do for you, but you will get there you just have to say no sometimes and don't give up, the cravings should subside a bit when you have less, and by the way my name is Georgina too! :)

Back