I will do this...

Hi Niki,

Thank you for your message... that's really interesting that your 5.2 and felt too slim at 9 stone... a part of me keeps thinking 8 stone would be fab, but i honestly haven't been under approx 12 and a half stone my whole adult life, so truthfully I have got no idea how much my ideal weight will be!!!

My first goal was to try for 9 and a half stone, but at the moment that seems a very long way away!!! Are you also doing the cambridge diet??

Your losses are excellent... well done! 1 and a half stone in 4 weeks is amazing!!! =0)

My cdc said because of my height and weight i shouldnt expect to lose more than 1 or 2 pounds a week, but that seems crazy, especially when doing a vlcd!!!

How are you finding it all???

x

So I've now had my 4th weigh in and have lost 17 pounds to date... And no idea where the time has gone, but am now half way through the next week (week amost!)

Is been a good week so far... I've still stuck 100% but am seriously dreaming about good... All sorts of food is crossing my mind at the moment.... And I keep waking up from dreams where I've been studding my face and think I've ruined the diet... I wonder am I going crazy? Or is this just what happens when you go without real food for over 4 weeks???

Hey :)

I do that loads, I dream that I've eaten something really nice and then when I wake up I'm really confused, it must be our bodies way of telling us to eat haha cause i don't usually remember my dreams!!

Well done of the losses so far too :) xx

Thanks babe... nice to see you on my thread! =0)

Yeah, maybe it's that... i dont normally remember my dreams but recently i keep having food dreams and i remember them and as you say wake up very confused... i haven't found any crumbs yet though, so i assume i am not having feasts in my sleep! LOL!

x

You won't be rid of me know haha :)

Ooh crumbs in my bed - I wish we could have tea and toast in bed - that would be ace !! But ah we'll, we'll have to jus dream about it for now :)

Hope you had a good day :) xx

Yeah good day thanks hun.... Please don't go anywhere, its great to chat!

Yeah crumbs in bed, nice dream! Reckon I may go to bed now, just wish sometimes when I dreamed that I didn't realise it was a dream as then I wouldn't stop eating and I could enjoy dream food!x

Nom nom, dream food.....

I'm starting to feel a little like homer Simpson!

Haha - me too... Although I think I'm fully in the camzone today as I've felt hungry but it's been bearable, it wasn't until this evening when I wanted to eat... I had chick instead of my usual foods when totm fairy arrives ( vast supplies of choccy, pasta, sweeties ...)

So, what you up to tonight, I'm sat on iPad cos bf is playing on silly Xbox :/ xx

Hi just thought I would drop in and say Hi I am 5'1" and also want to get to 9 something! Started week 1 at 14.11 now On week 4 have lost 18lb in last 3 weeks. How sad we all want more more more when that is a LOT! Am on 2 shakes, 1 bar, 1 200cal meal so Ss+ for me this week. Not sure of food is a help or makes me hungrier??! Anyone else feel like that? It's not enough lol.

Don't think I could eat... I just have 3 shakes or soups... I haven't had a meal as I think it would push me over the edge and send me on a mad binge spree! Lol!

I have lost 17 pounds in 4 weeks, and yes I know its good, but I'd love 7 pounds a week.... Every week! Lol!

How you guys doing today?

Tough evening, unpacked the weekly shop and could have eaten it all! Lol just keep saying to myself it's only a few months out if my life I can do this! Well done for 3 x shakes have always had SS+ don't think I could do 3. Hope you've had a good day girls just had a cuppa and bed soon to avoid the craving. Not always like this but today is a 'challenge' x

Some days get like that- just keep sipping tea or water and you'll get through it...

Ooh and ye - 17 lbs is fab :) xx

Yeah some days are so hard! I do all my shopping online for the family, so I don't smell the goodies, and try to make oh empty and put away the shopping!

Had to do kids tea this evening and I nearly caved in, it smelt amazing! So I got another pint and sat them add far away from me a possible! Lol!

Hopefully tomorrow will be as better day for us all! Xx

That's a good idea getting shopping delivered... I must be a weirdo cos it doesn't really bother me, I don't particularly like cooking, but I don't really mind seeing food or smelling it - it does make my tummy rumble sometime tho haha !!

Xx

It was delivered just came as OH was out so as I am a bit of a control freak I like it all put away just so...... ha! My own fault - it's the bread I miss :-( anyway better day today! Ooo must tell you did half coconut half choc shake and it was like a liquidised bounty! Lovely if you like coconut yum! Having another Tom :)

Ooh, shake sounds lovely!

I'm sad, I hugely enjoy the mint choc as is...

My tummy has been rumbling awfully at times, can be a little embarrassing sometimes!

At the moment I'm just trying to stay as clear as possible from food so I'm not putting temptation in my path if I don't have too!

Having said that, I've been with food almost all day and been fine, so maybe its getting easier!

Hi Susan and Nikie

I am another 5'2 shortie trying to get down to 9.7lbs - - currently 12st11lbs and today is day 1 of SS.

I have lost 3stone before on CD so I know its doable - but I failed to work up the plans - went on a series of holidays and ate and drank like a madwoman and hence piled it all back on and more - that was over 3 years ago. since then i have done duka, exante, sw, ww, atkins, tony ferguson, w8 - - you name it ive tried it.

Anyway here I am back at cambridge - - - just wanted to say that i also felt too thin at 9stone but 9.7 suited me nicely - - i think some of it depends on age - i was only 8 stone when i started my current job 25 years ago aged 25 but now - at 50 - id look horrible and haggard that thin.

How long did it take you to lose the 3 stone before on CD?

I'm 5,2 and a half and have been over weight my whole adult life... I turn 30 at the start of February and would love to be slim, apart from a two week break in December I'm hoping to ss all the way! Seems a long time right now! Not sure what my goal will be though, initially I'm going for 9stone 7, but wonder if I should be 8... Suppose I'll only know when I get there... Not sure I can do it all by my birthday though as last Monday I weighed in at 13, 13 and a half! What do you guys think?

i lost a stone a month - not spread out evenly at all - but at the end of three months three stone had gone

I have lost 26lbs so far.....so that's in 39 days. I hope to get to my 28lbs at my next weigh in (although thats only two days away and its my TOTM at the moment!) but if I do lose 2lbs this week then that'll be 2 stones in 6 weeks. I expect weigh loss to slow down a bit but I would love to lose another stone and a half by the 24th November, which is my party. Not sure if that's doable but I'm not cheating at all so fingers crossed I can do it! Then I'm having a week off plan so will need loads of motivation to get back on it afterwards!

You know where to find us after your party and we will help motivate you babe! Your doing so well, nearly two stone in 6 weeks is amazing, I'm a little jealous, but in a nice way! :)

You'll look and feel great for your party! You'll have to post up some pictures! :)

Back