I will do this...

Thank you Susan! I'm sure I would have fallen of the wagon if it hadn't been for this forum!

So, I have about 6 weeks until my party so I'm just going to stay focussed on that for now and deal with the aftermath when it happens! Will definitely put pics up - in fact I have some pics that I have been taking as I go along so I will put them up in the meantime (as soon as I can figure out how!)

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't still bee going without this forum...

With 6 more weeks to go, you'll be looking so different! Bet you'll look and feel a new person!

Think you may need a computer to add photos, I don't know, I haven't added any yet... Not enough difference yet! I am taking them though so I can see where its going from and it'll give me something to look at when I get to goal and feel like bingeing!

It's great to look back on pictures when you have lost, it really helps spur you on....

How's the day been today Hun? X

Today was fine till I decided to treat myself to a nice bath.. Think I had it to hot, when I got out I nearly collapsed and felt dreadfully faint! Probably should have had my shake before as well! Oh well, no harm done, now sitting on sofa, just had my final shake and enjoying a pint of water... Can't wait to weigh on tomorrow pm... Fingers crossed for a good one eh? I cannot best another 2 pounds!!!

How's been your day today huni?

Xxx

tomnkatesmum said:
Today was fine till I decided to treat myself to a nice bath.. Think I had it to hot, when I got out I nearly collapsed and felt dreadfully faint! Probably should have had my shake before as well! Oh well, no harm done, now sitting on sofa, just had my final shake and enjoying a pint of water... Can't wait to weigh on tomorrow pm... Fingers crossed for a good one eh? I cannot best another 2 pounds!!!

How's been your day today huni?

Xxx

Ooh nice :)

Tats happened to me before, after a abth and feeling all faint, bit scary aint it !! Ooh my weigh in is tomorrow too, I'm hoping for 2 as well, bet you will do great - no chicken for u - I've cheated and thrown a couple of chicken breaks in through the week.... Xx

Watching bigger than gaga, wish I was skinny as gaga ha!! X

What time you weighing in today hun? My weigh in isn't until 6pm.... as feeling excited and scared!!! Cannot wait to have weighed in then i can start on a new week!

Ooh good luck chick, not long to go now :)

I don't get weighed until 7.15 !! Wish I could fast forward time :/ xx

Well done on your loss this week chickyboo !!!!!!

Bet your feelin good now eh.... :) xxx

Hey babe, yeah feeling good...

How on earth have you nearly lost a stone and a half in two weeks? What are you doing? Your losses are fantastic! Bet your so proud... Well done babe! Xxx

Well done to us both :) we are rocking this :D

To be honest I have no idea haha, just having m shakes, chicken every couple of days, couple of bullion stock drinks every day, and a ramekins of sugar free jelly every other night..... Maybe my body's in shock,,, or maybe I'm subconsciously terrified of being a heifer on holiday :S

Xxxx

Hellooo !! My turn to drop by on your page and see how it's goin? Hope you're having a good day xx

Hey babe and welcome back :)
Mi casa y tu casa, and all that!

I'm good, I'm at home now :) had to go to work for just over an hour this morning but now home with my little one! Thankfully she seems fine and no sign of any spots! :)

Loving sitting on the sofa in the middle if the day! :)

Just had my second shake and on my 4th pint of water :)

Feeling really good today, probably cause its not raining!. :)

Xxxx

Well done Hun on the 4 pints :)

Glad the little one is ok,chicken pox is really bad isn't it...how old is she? Ooh and off work the the afternoon, lovely :) it's such a novelty to sit on the soa and watch daytime tv isn't it :) xxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Well done Hun on the 4 pints :)

Glad the little one is ok,chicken pox is really bad isn't it...how old is she? Ooh and off work the the afternoon, lovely :) it's such a novelty to sit on the soa and watch daytime tv isn't it :) xxx

Had about 6 now, but came down feeling horrid and ended up spending half the afternoon on bed! :-(

I reckon she will get chicken pox soon, she's not had it and its in her class at school.. She's only 3, 4 next month...

Yeah being at home has been nice, must try and do it more often!

Oh no- hope you haven't got a bug....hope little one is ok too... Poor things *hugs*

Xx

Aw - I love tangled enjoy !! And hope u are both feelin better xx

Had to edit this quote as I just noticed it was 20 hours ago.... Bet the film finished ages ago haha !!!! Xx

Back