I will do this...

Yeah we enjoyed it... In fairness if she had her way we'd still be watching it now! :)

You having something lovely to eat this weekend? Doing anything nice?

Xxx

Just had a wee read at ur diary... Well done on your losses so far chick.

and defo keep up with the water, I defo believe the more you drink the more you shrink :)

xx

yummymummy27 said:
Just had a wee read at ur diary... Well done on your losses so far chick.

and defo keep up with the water, I defo believe the more you drink the more you shrink :)

xx

Thanks hun, I keep forgetting to update it and often just write on other peoples!

The water isn't normally a problem, I find I'm always thirsty, the weight doesn't seem to be shifting as fast as other people though :-(

How are you doing? Are you doing CD and ss?

Hiya Hun !!

Hope your weekends goin ok?? I'm off t Blackpool tomorrow with my niece for the day, hope the weather stays decent :) xx

My niece absolutely loves it there, haha god knows why but whenever we ask her if she wants to do something she always say 'Blackpool' haha :)

Hope your sat nite is going well hunny :) xx

Thanks hun, I keep forgetting to update it and often just write on other peoples!

The water isn't normally a problem, I find I'm always thirsty, the weight doesn't seem to be shifting as fast as other people though :-(

How are you doing? Are you doing CD and ss?

That's good that you're always thirsty, I feel I'm forcing myself to drink water most of the time.

Doing good thanks. Yeah on Cambridge ssing this is my second time doing it, lost over 3 st last time but due to family problems ect I put it all back on :(

xx

yummymummy27 said:
That's good that you're always thirsty, I feel I'm forcing myself to drink water most of the time.

Doing good thanks. Yeah on Cambridge ssing this is my second time doing it, lost over 3 st last time but due to family problems ect I put it all back on :(

xx

My cdc reckons I may be drinking to much, but I'm always desperate for water!

How long did it take to lose 3 stone last time? And how long you been doing it this time? How's it going?

starry*eyed<3 said:
My niece absolutely loves it there, haha god knows why but whenever we ask her if she wants to do something she always say 'Blackpool' haha :)

Hope your sat nite is going well hunny :) xx

I haven't been since I was a little kid, its quite a distance from us... Will you go to the theme park there?

Just having a quiet Saturday night. Watching kids and oh eating curry now, smells lovely, then I gotta.bath my little one and their off to bed...

Not sure if I'll have an early night or watch rubbish on the TV yet?

You up to much tonight? Xxx

My cdc reckons I may be drinking to much, but I'm always desperate for water!

How long did it take to lose 3 stone last time? And how long you been doing it this time? How's it going?

Eh was about 3/4 months, was doing it as I was getting married so has something big to work for. Didn't put any of it back on until the start of this year so kept it off for a good 7 months - only put it back on through stress. Thought I wouldn't be as motivated this time coz I'm not really doing it for anything special, just to make me feel better but if I'm honest I'm more determined. Last time I'd have a tin of tuna or chicken practically every night but this time I've not touched a bit of food!

Been back on it 4 weeks 2day and lost 2st :)

Is there really such a thing as too much water? I'm drinking about 5 litres a day, sometimes more.

The main thing is the pounds are coming off! Do you measure your self? You may find your loosing more inches than pounds.

xx

Wow! 4 weeks and 2 stone is amazing. Well done hun... I'm 5 weeks in and not even got a stone and a half yet and I stick to the diet 100% its a bit gutting really!

I didn't think you could have to much water but my cdc reckons I could be drinking to much!

I'm going on holiday at Christmas and would love to be much slimmer, I an losing but it does seem slow... Not sure what more I can do...

Are you exercising as well as ssing?

My cdc measures me each week, think I'm about 7 inches down or something.... But would still love to see it moving in the scales!

Goodness.. Hopefully the losses speed up a bit.

you will look fab for your holiday!

not exercising, thinking about starting next week but not sure...

xx

yummymummy27 said:
Goodness.. Hopefully the losses speed up a bit.

you will look fab for your holiday!

not exercising, thinking about starting next week but not sure...

xx

Yeah hopefully the losses will quicken, otherwise if they stay steady, at least my weight will decrease!

I've been trying to walk more this week, so hopefully that will help. What exercise you thinking about doing?

Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
Yeah hopefully the losses will quicken, otherwise if they stay steady, at least my weight will decrease!

I've been trying to walk more this week, so hopefully that will help. What exercise you thinking about doing?

Xx

Defo as long as it's going down thats the main thing!

Well I was doin 2 legs bums n tums classes a week since about July, didn't loose any weight well doing them but got a lot fitter and started toning a bit. Not sure if they'll be too much tho as they are pretty fast paced. Think I'll maybe wait 2 weeks maybe try 1 ... dunno what to do.

Xx

yummymummy27 said:
Defo as long as it's going down thats the main thing!

Well I was doin 2 legs bums n tums classes a week since about July, didn't loose any weight well doing them but got a lot fitter and started toning a bit. Not sure if they'll be too much tho as they are pretty fast paced. Think I'll maybe wait 2 weeks maybe try 1 ... dunno what to do.

Xx

They do suggest you wait a couple of weeks so your body can get used to being on a vlcd... Last thing you want is to collapse! Its hard though as I think we all want to do a much as possible to help shift the weight asap!

Hiya Hun, how's it goin today ? How's the little ne ? Hope she is feeling better :)

Back on t this morning, and feeling goooooood :) xxx

Hey hun, I'm good thanks... Little one is full of cold but no sign of chicken pox! :)

I'm weighing in tonight, I know I've stuck 100% this week but my losses aren't huge, I'm hoping I will get at least a couple of pounds off this week, otherwise I wonder why we bother going without food! Oh well, shall wait and see how I do!

How you doing babe? You weighing in tonight too?

Xx

You'll do grand hunny, I'm sure of it :)

Sometimes it makes you think like that if your losses aren't what you expect each week, but you have done amazing, you have lost so much so far, and you should be really proud :)

I've got weigh in later
too, not looking forward to it haha xx

Back