I will do this...

Wooooooop wooooop !!! Well done hunny :) great loss !! Xx

tomnkatesmum said:
3 and a half pounds off this week! WooHoo!!!!! =0)

Well done, that's a fab loss. :)

Xx

Just thought I'd check in to see ow you are chicky :) xx

Hey Starry, sorry for not getting back to you before now, but i have been feeling awful for the last few days, really down, and angry and horrid and just haven't felt up to coming on here! I have no idea what is wrong with me, maybe it is my totm coming on, or maybe its the diet, or maybe i'm just a bleugh!!! at the moment.... I have no idea... i am feeling better today and have been meaning to come on here and say, i know you were done about your 3lb gain, however i imagine that is simply water and i bet you have already lost it and more!!!

How are you doing so far this week chick???

xxxxxx

Aw hunny :( sorry to hear that, maybe it's a combination of things, sometimes this diet can make you feel like poo can't it !! Just think of how great you have done ( and are still doing)....

Glad your feeling a bit better !! Let me know if u want to chat.....hugs xxx

Thanks starry... Xxx

Yeah this diet can make you feel like poo! Reckon as you say its probably a combination of things and everything just got on top of me... Sadly my gorgeous little girlie had now just broken out with the chicken pox! I'm hoping she won't get it too bad, but will have to wait and see! Poor baby!

How you doing babe?

Ah - hope she's better soon poor little one !! Chicken pox is nasty, at least if she is coming out in the rash it's coming to the end hopefully xx

This diet is a bit of a mare at times ain't it.... It's hard enough to not eat anything, but then to throw all the usual stresses of life in and the way ketosis makes you feel, have u stuck to it all week? I've just been naught - had 2 chicken breasts :eek: could help it, I was so hungry I didn't even taste em..... Xx

Hey babe, yes I've stuck to the diet, still 100% and I'm hoping to keep on sticking to ss for the next 6 to 8 weeks apart from one meal in mid December...

At times this seems completely fine and straightforward, and at other times it seems completely impossible!

I keep just trying to take each day, one day at a time! And sometimes, each minute, minute by minute!

I've started to notice a little bit that the weight is coming off and that's really helping to motivate me... I just want to be slim... :)

I reckon though to get to goal, I may have to ss until April! And that's seems hugely impossible... And expensive!

You are doing great - yea though I understand how you feel...April seems so long away, but if you decided to do that you'd stick to it, you have proved that you can do this diet so try not too worry too much xx

I've sort of thought recently that I feel a bit down about the diet, I feel like I may be stuck o. And off this cd for the rest of my life :( I don't really see any other way to maintain my weight :( sad times !!! Xx

Babe, you've done so well and you'll continue to so well when you stick to it, and it will be easier when your back in ketosis!

Yeah April sounds Yonks off, but I am so determined! Just hope it lasts! And the money cause this diet costs a fortune!

I've heard some people saying they do slim and save and have a few cd shakes and a few slim and save meals... I think I may look int doing that....

Ooh I won't have any chicky again nw until after I've been weighed :/ I'm bad !! Xx

Your not bad at all babe!

I'm gonna see how it goes, I've seen stuff about sns also but I do love my mint choc shakes so will just take each day as it comes!

Aprils not that far off.... Is it???? :p

Nope.... And u can bet your bottom dollar ill still be here haha :) xx

We are buying a new car hopefully, so oh has gone off looking with his dad, and then not much else, just messing around the house trying to keep busy...

How about u Hun? Xx

Hi hun, I've been to the shopping centre, which was so busy, won't be doing that again! Had to get some wrapping paper for my little girls birthday party next weekend... She's so spotty, I had to leave her at home, but got her a pressie at the Disney shop so she's quite happy now!

I'm am seriously struggling today... I am desperate to eat, biscuits, cake or chocolate really appeal right now, and I'm trying to stay strong, but its so hard right now !

Think I need an early night tonight, hopefully that will help put these thoughts at bay... I really feel like quitting right now! :-(

Aw cute !! Hope she is better soon !!!!

Yes it's hard tonight for me too, sat notes are killers for me....... I'm looking at some bread now haha.... It's goin to have to go in the freezer, outta the way haha

Have itself a bath and early night, that's my plan anyway :) xx

Sounds like a great plan! I'm freezing tonight... And still feeling hungry, think I may as well go to bed now, water ain't working tonight! :-(

Night xx

Sweet dreams matey :) hope u feel better in the morning xx

Back