I will do this...

Hope she is better, poor little one she's been through it last couple of weeks hasn't she :(

Have a nice early night chicken :) hope you sleep better xx

Hope the weigh in went well chicky xx

Hiya Starry,

Sorry i didn't get chance to get on here last night... i was dead on my feet by the end of the day, full day at work after a sleepless night with my little angel with chicken pox led to me being fit for nothing... thankfully, she (and me) had a better nights sleep last night!

I weighed in last night, and i lost 2.75 lbs..... i'm happy with that, however i'm only 1 pound off my second stone and i would have loved to have got my 2 stone... never mind... here's to next week! =0)

Got a really hard week coming up this week, my little girl is turning 4 on 6th November, but she's having a birthday party on Saturday with her whole class of 3 and 4 year olds!!! i must be crazy!!! and i have got to bake and decorate a cake for her, and i am truly worried i will end up eating!!!!

i soooooooooo do not want to eat, and you know i have only had one ss+ day since i started (8 weeks ago) and i do not want to ruin this.... but the girl does need a super cake?!?!?!?!?!? ARGH!!!!!

Anyways, how's you babe??? xxx

Well done hunny !! You're doing ace !!!!!! Your pretty much on the 2 stones now chick :)

Ahhh - birthday cake issue.... I know it well, I've baked a few times and found it very hard not to taste any, but so far only faltered once, it's up to you if you want a taste, what usually works for me is to keep telling myself I could have some, I'm choosing not too....

Hope the little one is ok, and you are too, it must be so hard having a poorly kiddo, lack of sleep and lifes ups and downs so well done to you - lesser women would have crumbled !!!!

Xxx

Last edited:
starry*eyed<3 said:
Well done hunny !! You're doing ace !!!!!! Your pretty much on the 2 stones now chick :)

Ahhh - birthday cake issue.... I know it well, I've baked a few times and found it very hard not to taste any, but so far only faltered once, it's up to you if you want a taste, what usually works for me is to keep telling myself I could have some, I'm choosing not too....

Hope the little one is ok, and you are too, it must be so hard having a poorly kiddo, lack of sleep and lifes ups and downs so well done to you - lesser women would have crumbled !!!!

Xxx

Hiya lovely lady, how are you doing this week?

I can't wait to get my 2 stone, not long now! :)

I will do my best to heed your words I could eat the cake, but I'm choosing not too... ill let you know how I do with it! :p

I haven't baked once since I started this diet so fingers crossed to staying strong! Must admit I love the smell of baking, nom nom....

My little one is still poorly, and spotty but the pox look to be scabbing over now so hopefully she'll be better real soon... She's such a darling but can be horrid when cranky, to be honest its been a long week, I feel like I need a holiday!

Oh well, that's life I suppose.... How are you know? Has the infection gone and the operation site healed?

Xxxx

Haha - I feel a fraud writing those words after what I've done tonight.....

Glad your ok hunny, and your little one will be so happy to have a gorgeous homemade cake :) that'll cheer here up :) and I know you will do well with the baking and not tasting - your ace :) xxxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Haha - I feel a fraud writing those words after what I've done tonight.....

Glad your ok hunny, and your little one will be so happy to have a gorgeous homemade cake :) that'll cheer here up :) and I know you will do well with the baking and not tasting - your ace :) xxxx

Your not a fraud babe, and they were good words! This diet is seriously hard and were all going through different things... Sitting in a car sales room for ages on end can be shattering and you probably had a sugar low! Don't worry about it babe!

I made the cake this evening, first moment got some marg on my finger and without thinking put it straight to my mouth... And do you know what? I've always loved a little taste of marg, but all I tasted today was salt! It was rank! But I did manage to not taste any other bits... Cakes cooking now, I just hope I can get it out of the tin without breaking it!

How you doing today babe?

Xxxxx

Srry I've not been around much, I've been very very bad and have stayed away.... Back on it Monday so ill be around much more, hope you have had a good weekend lovey, speak to you soon xx

Same to you chick, m sure you will have done amazing again :)

Xx

Let us know how u did hunny xx

Hello, I lost 2.5lb... I'm delighted its my totm, but I still lost.... I've now lost over 2 stone... Next week I should be in the 12's.... So happy and excited! :)

Well done chick, you are doing absolutely amazing !!

Proud of ya :) xxx

Aw - thanks chicken

Back on it today, feelin good had 3 already tho, so may have a bar later...... Pig haha

Decent day, been a bit stressed due to Christmas dinner arrangements -I know I know, it's only just November haha !!!!!! Goin to do fireworks at mums now, hope u have had a good day !! Love xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Aw - thanks chicken

Back on it today, feelin good had 3 already tho, so may have a bar later...... Pig haha

Decent day, been a bit stressed due to Christmas dinner arrangements -I know I know, it's only just November haha !!!!!! Goin to do fireworks at mums now, hope u have had a good day !! Love xx

Did you have a bar or are you coping with the water instead?

What's up with xmas? The norm? Who do you have lunch with?

How were the fireworks? Bet you got freezing! Xx

Just had a bit of chicken, I know I shouldn't have, but I won't again for a bit ...

Ye crumbs, weird cos we have just got a new house, well this time last year we moved in, s not really new at all haha, but last year it was a bit up in the air, my family all ame here and helped us cook, so it's ohs family this year, but it's so hard now, cos. don't know whenim going to see any of my side..... Ooh it's so annoying too, cos everyone is being awkward..... How about u chick, have u stared thinking about it yet?

How's the day gun anyway? Good I hope xx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Just had a bit of chicken, I know I shouldn't have, but I won't again for a bit ...

Ye crumbs, weird cos we have just got a new house, well this time last year we moved in, s not really new at all haha, but last year it was a bit up in the air, my family all ame here and helped us cook, so it's ohs family this year, but it's so hard now, cos. don't know whenim going to see any of my side..... Ooh it's so annoying too, cos everyone is being awkward..... How about u chick, have u stared thinking about it yet?

How's the day gun anyway? Good I hope xx

Don't worry babe, its just an ss+ day :)

Christmas can be a nightmare... Its easier for me know as my inlaws live abroad, but this year my whole family is going to Egypt for a two week all inclusive holiday... I can't wait, but it will mess up my diet... I plan to get straight back on it when I get home...

Otherwise this week is going well... I've got a horrendous day tomorrow at work which I'm dreading, but I'm sure ill be okay foodwise... Can't wait for the weekend, I plan to do nothing except play with my little girl and her new birthday toys and can't wait! :)

How you been today?

Xxxx

Tell me about it - crim can be a mare can't it !!! Aw get tomorrow out of the way and then have a lovely weekend, is it meetings and things at work?

Ooh and Egypt for crim sounds fab, where r u goin? I'm going to Egypt in 3 weeks, to luxor, can't wait :)
Xx

Last edited:
Back