I will do this...

I'm seriously struggling today... I've had a choc mint shake for breakfast, and a mushroom soup for lunch, gallons of water, but I just feel crap today! I feel like I wanna eat... Now I know that's crazy and it will not make me feel better, only worse... But I seriously want food! I feel like I could go on a major binge and am currently just trying to keep myself occupied! I'm feeling down and restless and like I will never shift this weight! And I have no idea why I feel like this... :-(

I'm seriously struggling today... I've had a choc mint shake for breakfast, and a mushroom soup for lunch, gallons of water, but I just feel crap today! I feel like I wanna eat... Now I know that's crazy and it will not make me feel better, only worse... But I seriously want food! I feel like I could go on a major binge and am currently just trying to keep myself occupied! I'm feeling down and restless and like I will never shift this weight! And I have no idea why I feel like this... :-(

My god, I'm having the exact same day as you. Just keep thinking I want to eat n that ill never get to goal, were about the same weight too :).

We just have to chin up - I've had 4 shakes already today n still thinking I just want to give up n binge. This diet is to expensive to just give up!

hope you feel in a better mood soon

xxx

yummymummy27 said:
My god, I'm having the exact same day as you. Just keep thinking I want to eat n that ill never get to goal, were about the same weight too :).

We just have to chin up - I've had 4 shakes already today n still thinking I just want to give up n binge. This diet is to expensive to just give up!

hope you feel in a better mood soon

xxx

Thanks yummy mummy... I have no idea why I feel so crap... I know bingeing will make me miserable, I have stick to this for 10 weeks and will not give up, but crikey it's hard today! I've put the hot water on so I can have a bath in a bit, probably when the kids are eating their tea!!

Then ill have a choc shake for tea... Probably an early night as well... I have really lost the will today... :-(

Anyway, I can't see your stats, as on phone, but how much have you lost and how much further you got to go?

Aw sorry your not feeling great chicky, have a hot bath and early night :)

I know it's what everyone says, but really don't worry, you will defiantly get to your goal weight, you've already proved how great you are a sticking to the diet, you are fab and I'm in awe of you :) just keep Nikon about that holiday and your skimpy clothes ;) xxx

Was good hunny, Lakeland s fab isn't it, so many pretty things..... It was so so busy in there tho, didnt stay long.

How u feeling now chicky, did u have a pj day? Xxx

Hi babe, I had my Pj day, felt really down but feeling better today... Weighing in tonight, fingers crossed I get a decent result!

How's you doing babe?

Aw sorry to hear that's hope your feeling better today !!!

Good luck for w.i later !! Xxxx

Wowzers hunny !!! Well done to you

You is awesome :D xxx

I'm really chuffed for u :) you deserved Hun, you hav done so well xxx

Hiya chick, sorry I've been away so long, I've been a bad girl :/

Hope ur doin ok ?? Xxx

Hi hun, no problem, just so sorry you've not been well! I hope you're on the mend now...

Wow, holiday in 3 days... You lucky girl! Very jealous! Hope you have an amazing time... Once your home you can worry about CD then... Just relax, enjoy yourself and get better soon xxx

Thanks chicky !!!

How are you getting on ?? Was it weigh in tonight?? Xxx

Well done darlin :)

Yea I'm off tomorrow.... With me fat ass following me aha !! Speak to u when I'm back xxxxx

Thanks babe... Assume I've missed you now, but I hope you have a fabulous holiday..can't wait to hear all about it...

Btw, you'll look fab!

Love xx

Back