I will do this...

Hello !! Back from Los and I'm feelin a stone heavier.... Bahhh, but had a lovely time and am now very relaxed :)

I was actually due back Wednesday night, but we were delayed for 24 hours (!!) in Egypt..... It was a bit of a mare as I was supposed to be in work... Plus I hadn't counted n another day here and had no clothes eh toothpaste or anything !!
Anyway back home now and wondering whether to go on ss for the next couple of weeks, got so much on.... Nights out, Christmas meals, new niece arriving, birthday party 2morrow........ It's the most wonderful time of the year to eh ...

Ope everyone is fine... Will be catching p with diaries n the next couple of days.... Much love xxx

starry*eyed<3 said:
Hello !! Back from Los and I'm feelin a stone heavier.... Bahhh, but had a lovely time and am now very relaxed :)

I was actually due back Wednesday night, but we were delayed for 24 hours (!!) in Egypt..... It was a bit of a mare as I was supposed to be in work... Plus I hadn't counted n another day here and had no clothes eh toothpaste or anything !!
Anyway back home now and wondering whether to go on ss for the next couple of weeks, got so much on.... Nights out, Christmas meals, new niece arriving, birthday party 2morrow........ It's the most wonderful time of the year to eh ...

Ope everyone is fine... Will be catching p with diaries n the next couple of days.... Much love xxx

Welcome back huni :)

How was the holiday and what did you get up to? Why'd you get delayed at the airport?

Sticking to plan is so hard at this time of the year, so many social what nots going on! You gonna come back on plan or plan to try again in the new year?

Xxx

Hey hun hoes things going? Hope you are still doing well :)

Just had another weigh in yesterday and another 2 off so that's 31 in 38 days so happy with that!

Hope to catch up soon and see how you are getting on x

Hey, havent seen you about for a while - how are you?

Hi big girl, I've been away on holiday over xmas and new years but back now and starting phase 2 of CD!

How you doing?

Goodluck with Phase 2 and well done for only gaining 4.25lbs over the holidays - thats amazing! Im doing well thanks managed to stick to 810Kcal over Christmas and back to my second set of SS now - tomorrow will be my third week of the second set. Its going so quickly but I am looking forward to getting to the end of it all!

Hey hun how are you getting on?

Hi suzie,

This is quite funny, I saw your message saying you'd found my diary and I wasn't sure what you were talking about..... I'd completely forgotten I'd started a diary!!!!

Was thinking the other day maybe I should start one as it might help with the rest of this joyful journey!!!

Honestly, I'm hopeless! Lol!'

Stupid phone, didn't mean to send that straight away!!

So yeah, day 169 and I've lost 62.5 pounds!!

Still would like to lose maybe another 2 stone but am very pleased as I never thought I would get here!!

So another week starting today.... So far so good... Went to sainsburys earlier and really struggled with all the lovely fresh foods... I treated the kids to some donuts, chocolate and ice cream and oh my word the donuts smell gorgeous!!! Not sure my lemon bar will compare with the smell of the donuts, but hopefully the kids will eat them super fast!!!

I've got a busy week ahead, as my childminder (or mum) is away on holiday, so I now have to work and do the school runs etc... That's great, as I can spend more time with the kids, but will be knackering and stressful! But, hey it's only a week!!

Hoping I can keep to ss for the full week... Really need a good week and decent loss...

I cannot wait to see 9 stone anything.... This morning on my daily weigh, my weight was up half a pound... No reason for it, but I far preferred 10.6.5 than 10.7!!!

Wow you've done really well. I'm on day one today and its going to feel like a long journey, but reading your diary is a really good incentive. I can't wait until I see 10st 7 again. Eeeeeeek how exciting x good for you hun x

Haha it is understandable after 169 days !!!

You've come so far I'm sure you will make your target, get posting everyday it might help :)

I

Wow you've done really well. I'm on day one today and its going to feel like a long journey, but reading your diary is a really good incentive. I can't wait until I see 10st 7 again. Eeeeeeek how exciting x good for you hun x

Hi Cham, well done for getting started!!! This diet is hard but so worth it!!! The first couple of days can be the hardest but your first weigh in really helps!!! Also coming on this site is hugely helpful!! I could never have got so far without the help of everyone else on here!!

Keep posting and glugging the water! Best of luck hun x

Haha it is understandable after 169 days !!!

You've come so far I'm sure you will make your target, get posting everyday it might help :)

I

Can't believe I forgot about it!!!

Yep planning to try and post each day and hopefully it will help pass the time quicker!! Also be good for looking back on on a hard day!! :0)

How funny! I wondered why you weren't posting on yours but you did on mine! Lol!

You are.doing so well!! Fabulous!

I'm.going to be baking again tonight, the carrot cake went down a treat at work so tonight I am going to try choc and plain shortbread and cheese scones! I can.refrain from shortbread but I'll have to pack the scones away pretty darn quick!!

How funny! I wondered why you weren't posting on yours but you did on mine! Lol!

You are.doing so well!! Fabulous!

I'm.going to be baking again tonight, the carrot cake went down a treat at work so tonight I am going to try choc and plain shortbread and cheese scones! I can.refrain from shortbread but I'll have to pack the scones away pretty darn quick!!

Lol!! i know it's crazy, I was subscribed to it, and although I saw a couple of posts on it, I never realised who they were too!, honestly I am such a numpty sometimes!!!

Thank you hun... At times I'm delighted and know I'm doing good, but then at other times I just can't see it at all!!! Took some photos this evening, and am planning to compare them tonight against my initial photos, and weeks 4, 8 and 12!!! Hopefully I will see a difference!!

Wow well done you for the baking.... Mmmm... Cheese scones sound yummy!!!! Sometimes I have been fine and have managed to bake and not be bothered but at the moment I think I am still struggling a bit and having something delicious around would make it harder!!!! It's hard enough tonight as I bought the kids goodies at sainsburys earlier and I'm already trying to avoid seeing or smelling them!!!!

You had a good day today?

Lol!! i know it's crazy, I was subscribed to it, and although I saw a couple of posts on it, I never realised who they were too!, honestly I am such a numpty sometimes!!!

Thank you hun... At times I'm delighted and know I'm doing good, but then at other times I just can't see it at all!!! Took some photos this evening, and am planning to compare them tonight against my initial photos, and weeks 4, 8 and 12!!! Hopefully I will see a difference!!

Wow well done you for the baking.... Mmmm... Cheese scones sound yummy!!!! Sometimes I have been fine and have managed to bake and not be bothered but at the moment I think I am still struggling a bit and having something delicious around would make it harder!!!! It's hard enough tonight as I bought the kids goodies at sainsburys earlier and I'm already trying to avoid seeing or smelling them!!!!

You had a good day today?

You will def see a difference in the pics hun!! You should post some on here too!

It does get harder the closer goal gets :( But we will get there... We have to!

I've got some lovely dresses lately and won't be letting them go to waste! X

Back