I will find the thin me!!!

*Anewme*

Bring On The New Me!
Well i figured if i wrote a diary here i could get my frustrations out and just feel better for letting things out!

Im Rae, i have 2 children and am getting married in August 2011. I have about 4st-4st n half to loose. My main goal would be to be a size 10. Im 14stone atm. :sigh: My weight problems proberly started when i was about 9-10. I started puberty you see which meant i was one of the first in my class/year. So everyone would bully me and the other girl because we were different. I started to get boobs and grow a fuller figure not big at all just the 'right' size.. But because they still had the child figure they saw me as fat and ugly, I even used to wear baggy tops and things trying to hide beneath them, which proberly made things worse coz i looked bigger.. This went on till i left school at 15 (i did my GCSE's just i turnt 16 in the holidays lol) i remember one time getting changed at the swimming pool and one of the girls kept yanking my towel just so they could laugh at me i had to run out to the teacher with just a towel. Then i moved schools bout 3 times which made things worse as i found it hard to trust people to become friends with. Vicious circle really... Anyways im rambling.

I start CD SS on Saturday the 8th and will proberly need this site more than ever. You girls that have all gone through or going through atm are such inspirations. One of the main reasons i decided to do this diet was through reading peoples stories on here so thank you girls. I hope you can support me and i hope i can return the favour!

I WILL be that yummy mummy bride in August 2011!!! i CAN n WILL do this! FOR ME!!!

Hi Rae xx

Ooooooo, a wedding. Very exciting xxx

Oh, how wicked school children can be. I look back at a 1st year senior school photo I have in which I can see I've still got 'pre-teen' chub but have already hit puberty and can remember how I used too get teased about being fat. My reaction was to accept what they said and eat.

In fact food has always been my escape which is why I'm doing CD - to get away from it for a while.

I've had a few weeks off plan for a variety of reasons but am back on with a vengeance now.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great (and look stunning in August 2011) cc

Hi Rae xx

Ooooooo, a wedding. Very exciting xxx

Oh, how wicked school children can be. I look back at a 1st year senior school photo I have in which I can see I've still got 'pre-teen' chub but have already hit puberty and can remember how I used too get teased about being fat. My reaction was to accept what they said and eat.

In fact food has always been my escape which is why I'm doing CD - to get away from it for a while.

I've had a few weeks off plan for a variety of reasons but am back on with a vengeance now.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great (and look stunning in August 2011) cc

Thanks Sue, Food is also one of my comforts. Main reason im doing CD SS is because food is out of the equation which means i can sort of control it. Where as if i did WW having food infront of me i would pig out!
Hoping the maintenance plan on CD will teach me not to use it as comfort if you know what i mean, not very good at explaining things lol. xx

so nice to read about you and your motivations. that 4 stone will be gone in no time and you'll look back and wonder where the time went. kids can be so cruel, and i hope you get to where you want to get. I think i comfort ate after a bad birth with my second child and doing CD has really helped me address my food issues and how much i eat. the good thing is that i havent worked on this head wise, it just kinda happened. i wish you all the best and will be looking out for your diary entries!

hey Anewme best of luck on Saturday you are sounding very positive. I am the exact same i cant do ant other diet as i always cheat but with CD food is out of the equation makes it much easier lol

Kids are so cruel so sorry you had to go through all that in school sounds awful:mad:

Anyway best of luck and let us know how you are getting on xxxx

Thanks girls.

Weighed myself today, bearing in mind i dont actually know if my scales are right but according to them i have lost 4 n half lb already! I can hope right? xx

yea its possible i lost 10.5lbs in 5 days!! its a very motivating factor of CD!!

when is your weigh in?

Well i start tomorrow and will be weighed every saturday for first 2 weeks then every 2 weeks. xx

Hi Rae, welcome to CD - you must be very excited today! Like you I am a comfort eater and have been overweight for most of my adult life with brief periods of not being quite so heavy. I find that CD suits me exactly because it takes food away and I don't spend time thinking about what to eat, when to eat or how much to eat, lol. 3 shakes and that's me done:)

Hope you find flavours you enjoy - different people like different things - some live on porridge, others soup - I can't stand either! It's choc mint shakes and either butterscotch or toffee and walnut mousse for me, with the odd choc tetra or bar thrown in for convenience.

Enjoy your first day, drink lots of water and be kind to yourself - don't make yourself work as hard today as you normally would, a few days in and you'll have plenty of energy for that!:)

Well day 1.

I will edit this throughout the day. But so far so good. Had one shake the chocolate orange. Could taste the powder so need to blend alittle longer lol.
I was weighed today and have lost 1lb since last week lol. 1lb off my weightloss tho. :)

Hi Anewme,

Good luck for the rest of your day 1! The support on here is great - I am one week into CD, and feeling fine! I didnt really find the first few days too difficult, so hang on in there and think of how fab you will be feeling each week when you get weighed!

take care
chris xx

Continued Day 1.
And the hunger strikes and i start thinking of food. I have to do my daughters tea soon! Prayer i dont cave! I think today was the wrong time to start eek!

Edited @ 17.23
This is so not good i feel so weak as in a failure i feel im going to fail SS Which really isnt good! Im sitting here whilst my daughter eats a gorgeous meal! i just want to cry, I miss food alreadyy :(

Last edited:
the first few days are hard, its getting used to preparing and cing others eat but not being able to participate!! i still find it hard now but i am on my 2nd day after a couple of days off and each night i go to bed after batteling all temptation i feel i have achieved a goal, every day is challenging but this is only for a short period while u loose the weight, as soon as its over u can learn to appreciate food in limitation and enjoy it.

Good luck and think every hour that passes is another hour closer to goal!!

Right well day 1 is nearly over im feeling good. Its the missing food and the shakes making me feel abit sicky. Hoping i can make them taste better tomorrow or this will be hard going! xxx

if your not sure on the shakes try them with hot water, i only like the tetras have to add the same amount of water again tho to dilute them as far too concentrated for me and hot choc/mint and choc/orange, i tried the choc tetra today adding hot water and was actually really nice!!

well done on day 1, the next 2-3 days will be challenging but you will then hit ketosis and hunger, headaches etc will go.

keep drinking the water and take pills if headaches kick in, not sugar coated ones tho!!

Thanks hunny. Ive had a sneaky diet coke as my CD said i was allowed. Ive only had the one though. As i do know people here say you shouldnt. Im not actually hungry its just the missing food i will get over that though im feeling brilliant atm hope this lasts lol... Thanks for the advice your brill xxxx

Omg day 2 is worse than yesterday. Its not hunger at all its missing food/chewing & the shakes making me feel sick. I find it so hard to drink them i always get powder taste even though im using the blender for a good 5minutes!

Been in tearsmost of today too for no reason just crying because i have no energy at all... All in all having a crap day!

Ive failed and emailed my CDC I cant do this, im just not there! if you know what i mean i will get there and i will proberly one day come back but for now its bye bye xx

Back