I will fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans!!!!

Anybody else got a goal?? My goal is size 12 miss sixty jeans......I could do with a mini goal as this one seems verryyyyyyyyy far away!!
Xx

Good point!! I am poop at exercise!!!my aim is to go to the gym 3 times this week & not use the extra points
Thankoooooo xxx xxx xxx xxx

my long term goal is to be around 9st, wearing size 10 jeans would be amazing-my short term goal is to loose 7lb through september, and im aiming for reaching goal at xmas

Hey I am a pre pregnancy dieter. Dont ever think you wont get there because you can and will.

I had my boy last September and after stepping on the scales last xmas I was 100lbs over weight. I started weightwatchers in January and I am now lighter than I was before I got pregnant. Only by about 2lbs at the moment but still!!

This thread prompted me to write my mini goals in my signature. I'll see how quickly I achieve these ones, then start on another set :)

hi skinni_minni,
I have set myself mini goals which are in my signature below. I find looking at the bigger goal seems too far away so have broken it down to make it easier. My ultimate goal is to fit into a beautiful size 12-14 dress which I have hanging on my wardrobe door!

Sharkbait1983 x

Back