I WILL lose the weight AND keep it off!!

Great to see you back lovely. Hoping for all the best for you x

Tomorrow's the day! Still have the vertigo but it isn't showing signs of disappearing and I need to start my incredible shrinking act!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good Luck hun onwards and downwards to the shrinking you.
Cathy

Thanks, BL and Kathy. I AM excited, although I've just shocked hubby - he thought I was doing Lite but I'm doing Total for at least 6 weeks first! Xx

Back from 2 weeks at home in UK and over a stone heavier :mad:

New start today. Reset all my stats and my ticker. It's 10.30 and I've had a litre of water already. I need to get my head in the right place to do 20 minutes a day on my cross trainer, too - I'm sure it will help. In the UK I walked every day but it's too, too hot to walk here - it's already 34 degrees and it'll be up nearer 50 in a couple of hours!
Feeling positive and 'driven'. I've downloaded '100 days of weight loss' by Linda Spangle to my kindle and I'm hoping it will help me to sort my head out.
My ankles are totally swollen from the flight yesterday so at least I know PART of me will have shrunk by tomorrow morning! :D

4lbs lighter this morning so at least some of that huge gain was fluid retention from the flight!! Good day yesterday and very, very busy today so shouldn't have much time to think about being hungry! Woken with a headache but I'd 'stocked up' on panadol in preparation so I'll keep the headache at bay!
Have a great day, everyone. Xx

Good luck with the re-start!! :):) xx

How goes it ? Well I hope xx

hope everything is ok with you.
Cathy

Oi lady where are you if only for weather check ? Thinking of you xc

Back