I will NOT be a FAT bride....determined!

Day 3 (yesterday) - Friday 27th September. Was another good day! Used all 15 syns but thoroughly enjoyed them! Today, day 4 - Saturday 28th September I have had another great day, really pleased to have had 4 full days 100% :) I enjoyed cereal for brekkie using both healthy extra a and b. had late lunch/ early dinner around 4pm as had late breakfast of pork chops and slimming world chips yummmmy. Snacks today have been extra milk (around 3.5 syns), cold chicken (free), 2 Jammie dodgers (8 syns) so used 11.5 so far and dnt think il use anymore, I have chicken to munch on if get munchies lol

Today is day 5 - Sunday 29th september. Well so far so good but it is only 1pm lol! Got up and went to bootcamp this morning which was hard work and freezing cold...but fun! Came back and had cereals with some milk (healthy extra a and b) then treated myself to a 5.5 syn treat but was worth every syn haha. Planning to have slimming world chips and ham for dinner maybe :) x

I used all 15 syns in the end yesterday but I thoroughly enjoyed them ha. I had slimming world chips and ham for dinner which was very yummy :) x

WEIGH IN 1: Tuesday 1st October 2013......5 and a half pounds!!! :D Really pleased with that number! Had a small binge last night and been kicking myself about it but it could have been alot worse, I was ready to drive to the nearest KFC or Mc Donalds and go crazy but resisted! Would love to aim for 4 pounds next week, but would be super happy with anything over 1.5 pounds so can get my half stone award wooo x

Today is day 9 - Thursday 3rd October 2013. Missed breakfast as had a lay in, been feeling rough as if coming down with a bug, I hope I'm not! Had a bowl of tinned spaghetti for lunch (free) then 2 Jammie dodgers for snack this afternoon (4 syns each so 8). Thinking of having cheesy pasta with turkey for dinner but not sure yet lol. Had a rubbish day Yday, feeling ill I just wanted to eat rubbish and had an off plan day x

Amazing well done on your loss - that's such a good amount to lose! I hope you feel better soon too :)

Thank you very much :)

Todayis day 10 - Friday 4th October. Had cereal and milk for brekkie using my healthy extra a and b choices. I had a naughty late lunch which cost me about ten syns but was more than worth it lol. Dnt intend to have any more syns today, having a slimming world fry up for dinner later, yummmmy :) can't wait! I got a letter inviting me to a job interview today which was very exciting and has cheered me up :) xx

Been away for a while due to having a horrible bug for over 3 weeks, missed couple of classes, gained 3 and a half punds then list two of those last week so I am slowly recovering the gain from eating junk while poorly! I have 3 pound target this week to finally get my half stone award yay!!

Getting nervous about weigh in tonight ahh, have put 110% effort into this week with lots of exercising and sticking to eating plan etc but weight doesn't seem to be budging which is depressing! :(

Getting nervous about weigh in tonight ahh, have put 110% effort into this week with lots of exercising and sticking to eating plan etc but weight doesn't seem to be budging which is depressing! :(

Good luck for weigh in :)

Thank you! Just want it over and done with now lol x

Wooooo, 3 pounds down which was my target for this week! Aiming for 2-3 pounds next week :)

Been away from mini for a while....been up and down and now overall 1.5 pounds down woo, so please :)

Back