ProPoints I will not be an overweight teacher! My diary

Still a bit stressful in our house, as well as my poorly daughter I now have my son off with a stomach bug too! Although he still managed to eat 2 bowls of Cheerios and Nutella on toast!

Yesterday wasn't too bad food wise I had ready brek with skimmed milk, a Ham salad sandwich, then spag boll for tea! I did have a slither of carrot cake but I think I deserve it after this last few days. Total used 34 pp so went 3 over.

Feeling drained and I have a giant mouth ulcer which is making me feel pretty miserable at the minute :(

Today's menu

Breakfast Ready brek skimmed milk 4pp
Lunch Carrot and coriander soup
Dinner no idea yet, hubbies going to M&S after work as I'm housebound with sick children.

Hope I stick to my pp today, feeling very weak willed at the minute.

Still a bit stressful in our house, as well as my poorly daughter I now have my son off with a stomach bug too! Although he still managed to eat 2 bowls of Cheerios and Nutella on toast!

Yesterday wasn't too bad food wise I had ready brek with skimmed milk, a Ham salad sandwich, then spag boll for tea! I did have a slither of carrot cake but I think I deserve it after this last few days. Total used 34 pp so went 3 over.

Feeling drained and I have a giant mouth ulcer which is making me feel pretty miserable at the minute :(

Today's menu

Breakfast Ready brek skimmed milk 4pp
Lunch Carrot and coriander soup
Dinner no idea yet, hubbies going to M&S after work as I'm housebound with sick children.

Hope I stick to my pp today, feeling very weak willed at the minute.

Not one but two poorly children :-( Thats no fun is it! I think your menus are fab given the circumstances, keep up the hard work.x PS-Hope u enjoyed the Carrot Cake, it's important to have treats on WW, they definitely keep me sane!!! X

Oh dear poor kiddies hope they get better soon. Ulcers are awful I always get them when I am run down

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah you poor thing, hoping both children are on the mend soon x think maybe don't worry to much about ww until they are back on their get x like you said slow and steady and looking at it like a healthy lifestyle rather than a diet!! X

Oh dear poor kiddies hope they get better soon. Ulcers are awful I always get them when I am run down Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hate ulcers I always get them too suppose it's not really that bad considering the state of my daughters poor throat.

Ah you poor thing, hoping both children are on the mend soon x think maybe don't worry to much about ww until they are back on their get x like you said slow and steady and looking at it like a healthy lifestyle rather than a diet!! X

Thanks. I think you're right about not worrying too much about ww I'm just going to try and make the right meal choices and not snack.

Not one but two poorly children :-( Thats no fun is it! I think your menus are fab given the circumstances, keep up the hard work.x PS-Hope u enjoyed the Carrot Cake, it's important to have treats on WW, they definitely keep me sane!!! X

Thanks for the support, nice to chat to people when you are confined to the house.

Thanks for the support, nice to chat to people when you are confined to the house.

I know the feeling! I can sometimes not see another adult, I'm not ashamed to say Minimins is my life lol x

Back