I will not stay overweight this year!

I HAD THE CALL! Yay! So excited! The counsellor was fully booked but his wife is also a CDC so she is coming tomorrow night :D

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee exciting! Have you managed to cut down on the carbs?

luckily i dont eat bread, my worst carb offence would be biccies so doing my best lol. i suffer with chronic migraines and so i will suffer to begin with regardless! bring it on i say! woohoo

luckily i dont eat bread, my worst carb offence would be biccies so doing my best lol. i suffer with chronic migraines and so i will suffer to begin with regardless! bring it on i say! woohoo

I suffer from migraines too :(
I haven't gotten a migraine being on the diet at all I think... really bad headaches yes but no migraines!
I take co codamol & have a nap when I get mine x

i have medication the doctor prescribed me it to prevent migraines (stop the nerves firing off or something) seems to help and if i do get one i have medication to take for that too! sometimes i think im gonna rattle when i run (not that i run often!) lol

i have medication the doctor prescribed me it to prevent migraines (stop the nerves firing off or something) seems to help and if i do get one i have medication to take for that too! sometimes i think im gonna rattle when i run (not that i run often!) lol

LOL! Ya know I have never asked the doctor for help with my migraines at all, shows how much I trust em doesn't it!

Any idea what packs you might try?

not a clue! any suggestions?

not a clue! any suggestions?

One of everything! Its the best way, everyone is different and I personally find my tastes change every couple of weeks. So get one of each, unless its something you despise, and try em out.

But If I had to recommend any, chocolate tetras are LUSH

and buy spares! so many times you hear about people mixing up a pack, hating it and either forcing it down or binning it and going short for the day because they have nothing else. Buy some spares in something you're pretty sure you'll like. Most people seem to like the chicken and mushroom soups, and everyone who likes chocolate flavoured stuff seems to like choc tetras. get a few of those spare, but otherwise, try everything.

don't bulk-buy porridge, though. i've read a few times about people buying one for every day... and it seems to be a product that is more unpopular than most.

ok thanx will do! next question is how do i place my ticker, ive made one just dont know how to get it on here!

Copy the BB code under the tracker and past it in your signature which you can edit from the options on the left hand side of your 'user cp' control panel x

Ok will give it a go thank you x

yay i seemed to manage to get it up lol

Very cute ^_^

Teeyore I'm so excited you got an appointment. Have you ever done any meal replacement diets before?
I definately agree get extra if it was me I would get extra chocolate shakes there my fave.
Good luck x x

Thanx lyndzi76 I am majorly excited about the whole thing! I havnt done meal replacement before, hope I have the willpower to get through the worst bit..... I will keep repeating "nothing tastes as good as slim feels!" Lol

Thanx krissykat really didn't think I would manage to get it on lol thank you for the help x

The thing that made me stick to it was the sheer amount of money I would be wasting if I ate. x

right today is the day! now just got to wait till 5.30ish lol, bet this will seem like a long day lmao

Good luck today! Very excited for you :)

Good Luck Hun on you journey. Keep us updated xx

Back