I will not stay overweight this year!

thanx chick x

really looking forward to hearing how you got on today!! another massive step forward :) xxx

and im off the starting block! woohoo took a mixture of porridge, soup and shakes to try out. i am starting first thing tomorrow and she is coming back on wednesday..... so my weigh in day shall be wednesday afternoon from there on! woohoo :)

Teeyore said:
and im off the starting block! woohoo took a mixture of porridge, soup and shakes to try out. i am starting first thing tomorrow and she is coming back on wednesday..... so my weigh in day shall be wednesday afternoon from there on! woohoo :)

Good luck :0)
Was she nice?

yeah she was! was here about 2 & 1/2 hours chatting lol

Right here I go Day 1!

Good luck I'm just tucking into my porridge.
I'm so glad she was nice I think a nice CDC can really enhance CD.
Mine us very nice just talks about herself all the time. So I get weighed/measured grab my products and run...lol
I use this site for my support.

Keep us updated. x

I will do, going to go try a porridge and start drinking water - I'm stopping all caffeine intake aswell, thought I might as well go the whole hog and flush my body right out lol

Had a 'apple and cinnamon' porridge..... It smelt like it but it was sticky, salty and lumpy..... I managed to eat it as I believe you gotta try a new food a few times to get used to it properly, by the end it was ok-ish lol don't know if it will be a permanent meal yet though, will maybe try the maple and pecan one tomorrow, see what I make of that. Later today I have soup and a shake to experience..... talk soon! Lol

I blend my porridge before I eat it as I can't stand the lumps. I'm a shakes fan but good luck.
Get that water down your neck. x x

I can't see me liking soup as I'm not a soup eater anyway, so I will prob be a shake fan too! Will try out the products just to see though, have had a pint and a half of water so far, think its cos I'm missing my cup of tea! Oh well this is for my own good! I must not and will not give in! :D

lyndzi76 said:
I blend my porridge before I eat it as I can't stand the lumps. I'm a shakes fan but good luck.
Get that water down your neck. x x

the porridge is def a love it or hate it thing. luckily i love it but i can see why so many are put off by the texture.

I will do, going to go try a porridge and start drinking water - I'm stopping all caffeine intake aswell, thought I might as well go the whole hog and flush my body right out lol

Hey Hun, I stopped all my caffeine intake too and I found I felt sooo much better for it. I used to drink 3 large coffees at work a day and find that not only did I get stomach cramps (which I thought was just my IBS playing up! But also that I always felt I was on some sort of come down (not that I have any idea what that feels like, this is purely assumption) in the evening as I wouldn't drink it in the evening at all.

Since cutting this out, I've had no tummy aches and my moods dont differ when I get home. I've also noticed I can concentrate more!!! So for me it has really helped. Hope this helps you too xxx

I have IBS too and this diet along with the lack of caffeine as really helped settle my tummy.

Maple & pecan porridge is ok, VERY sweet I thought. I might have and apple one in a mo as I haven't had any since week 1!

Glad to see you're doing ok with the water intake, many people find that the hardest part ;)

I also have IBS - had to stop having coffee as it would make my stomach play up badly, but drink about 8 teas a day! I've decided I may just swap my soups and porridges for shakes and keep it simple!

Wow am I tired! And have a niggly headache :L *yawns*

Aww choc mint shake! Best thing I have tasted today mmmmm :)

Good luck on yr journey teeyore! How much do you want to lose? Im on my phone and cant see peoples tickers or info :-( sounds like youre off tp a great start, keep it up, lush through any pain at the start and you be dropping weight like crazy!! Xxx

Back