I will not stay overweight this year!

Aw thanx girls, I am heading to lose 51lbs for now and then see if i want to do some more, but maximum of 60lbs I think x

Just had a cappuccino shake was very nice, headache is still hanging on in there, slept heavier than usual..... Didn't even feel my 3 year old climb over the top off me! Lol

Sounds like you are doing really well! xx

I seem to be doing ok, I wish the headache would go, I'm sure it will soon.

It's one of the worse things! But you won't care once your W.I comes :)
Do you get any relief from tablets?

Not really getting relief from tablets, I'm just hoping it will pass

Just had another choc mint, they're very nice, gonna try vanilla for dinner I think.
I'm surprised I'm not climbing the walls yet, although did have a wee craving for onion rings and choc chip cookies (not at the same time lol) but I didn't do it and that's what counts!
I may actually stick this out and lose weight :)

Your head definitely seems to be in the right place! I think everyone gets cravings, its just overcoming them that matters! The vanilla is quite nice, my cat likes it too lol.
Some people like the vanilla mixed with coffee to make a latte type thing, I didn't like it but I like them on their own!

Gotta say am a bit wobbly emotionally today..... My partners brothers girlfriend died this morning, she had heart problems, but we thought that she was past the worst and appeared on the mend and I'm feeling so upset about it, she was only 28 and has 4 kids, its unreal, she was a nice person..... These things that happen are just so unfair :(

Right iv been reading my book and it says not to use water flavouring for the first 2 weeks and only 1 serving a day, but my CDC gave me a tub of veg water flavour and said I can have upto 2 a day from the start..... So what have the rest of you done? Has anyone used it from the start and found its hindered their losses, how many times a day do you use it? All info gratefully received! Thanx

Right iv been reading my book and it says not to use water flavouring for the first 2 weeks and only 1 serving a day, but my CDC gave me a tub of veg water flavour and said I can have upto 2 a day from the start..... So what have the rest of you done? Has anyone used it from the start and found its hindered their losses, how many times a day do you use it? All info gratefully received! Thanx

Hi hun, really sorry to hear about your loss, so young and the poor children :(

I have never heard a CDC give it out straight away but it's very expensive so maybe that's why...

There are extra carbs in the water flavourings which may slow down your weight loss. I got some flavouring about a month in to the diet and only really use it as a treat now.
Personally I would wait until you are firmly in ketosis before trying the flavourings if you are on SS and most people limit them to one serving a day.

She gave me it as a freebie, but she keeps asking if I've tried it but I havnt as yet as the book says different.

She gave me it as a freebie, but she keeps asking if I've tried it but I havnt as yet as the book says different.

Ooo lucky you! My CDC sells them for over £7 a pot
I know a few people use them with hot water as soups substitutes when they have used all their packs for the day so its great to have when you are ready to go on it

Ahhh gd luck teeyore it is so exciting when u first start and you seem to be doing so well from your diary, keep it up! Sorry to hear about the loss in the family :(
I haven't had the veg flavouring I can't imagine what it tastes like I keep thinking of oxo cubes lol

Yeah I kinda thinking that may be the taste too lol
I'm doing ok, apart from this bloomin' headache! Argh..... Wish it would go!

It will go in time but I agree so annoying! Try to up the water intake as my cdc says this helps and it kinda did for me! Could be caffine withdrawal too!

sorry for your loss. if you can manage this sadness without food, though, use that to prove to yourself how strong you are.

my CDC also (sold) me water flavourings in week 1 - the cold ones, which are bad because of the citric acid they contain. I actually worked out in the end that they were making me hungry (citric acid can take you out of ketosis) so i've knocked them on the head.

never tried the hot one, but i understand it's roughly the same stuff as marigold reduced salt boullion powder, which is significantly cheaper and available from supermarkets. just in case you do get a taste for it.

personally, i would play it by the book. wait your two weeks, have one a day. this diet is a fantastic chance and you don't want to risk stuffing it up over something so trivial.

I agree, have stuck to plain water for last two days and am not wanting to knock myself out of ketosis when I get into it so may not use it til way later on (as thought of this headache etc is not appealing!) Lol

Omg! Have just cooked sausage, mash and beans for everyone and could practically taste it with my eyes :L then my boyfriend was sitting eating and said "I feel guilty sitting here eating while you have nothing" Aw bless him x

That is the hardest thing is to make food for the family whilst we don't have anything, I tend to have a shake whilst I am cooking so I don't get tempted to pick and then go sort the washing or go on the comp whilst they eat!!!

Back