I will not stay overweight this year!

if he feels that guilty why didn't he cook it himself? :confused:

Aw he's out working for 5am each day and does 12+ hours a day, I feel I must do it for him and the 3 kiddies since I'm home all day, we shall all get used to it soon x

Day 3..... the headache is niggling away at me :( and seem to be sleeping alot heavier than i ever do, not sure i like that as i like to hear the children if they get up through the night, but could all just be my body readjusting, have cold feet and my legs looked dappled, bad circulation i think. hoping tomorrow will start feeling good. i was dreaming about eating chocolate truffles at a party, i could taste them lol, but im up now and not that bothered about eating as such, had my shake and feel ok with that :)

The headache is sucha pain! Especially if you get no relief from pills.
My feet are always freezing! Alot of people say they are alot colder on the diet aswell, suppose that's because food warms your body up and we're aren't having!

Hope today goes well for you chick! Nearly half way through your first week thou ;)

the use of carbohydrates in glucogenesis is a thermic reaction - it creates heat. The use of fat stores for energy does not (or not to such an extent). That's why we're colder.

Mmmmm toffee and walnut..... Nice!

toffee and walnut was my favourite, before i became too lazy and went onto tetras. it's delish: not too sweet.

spangles said:
toffee and walnut was my favourite, before i became too lazy and went onto tetras. it's delish: not too sweet.

Will give it a go as off to stock up tomorrow!! Loved your diary by the way spangles, took me 2 days to read lol u have done great u should be proud of yourself xxx

thanks sweetie!

that's why it's so important to write a diary - it really helps otrher people!

had choc orange shake tonight, not sure i like it, the taste was fine but my throat has a burning sensation since i had it :/

are we allowed tablet sweetners? im sure i seen in the book we are, but what do you guys say?

also seen in the book that can have black coffee on step 1 but on step 2 you arnt allowed it if following option A..... what is option A? i cant find an explanation for it :L

oh my legs are achy and feel tired today, is that normal?!

Morning hun, catching up now!

I have that burning sensation in my throat from the choc orange too, shame because it actually tastes quite nice!

You can have sweeteners but ones like splenda that uses sucralose, NOT aspartame.
I have tea, coffee, herbal tea all without milk and I'm on SS and it doesn't affect me.

You will feel quite tired at the beginning as you go into ketosis but it gets better as you go along trust me :)

its my legs that are weird today, feels like restless leg syndrome..... hope that passes!

its my legs that are weird today, feels like restless leg syndrome..... hope that passes!

How weird...

You could try some extra magnesium vitamins, they are supposed to relieve that x

I had really achey legs at the beginning! It does pass hun so dont worry :)

i didnt know it had to be sucralose and not aspartame..... asked my cdc last night and she didnt say that, she said try my water flavouring first, then try a coffee if i dont like it..... anyway had a decaf coffee with 2 aspartame sweetners, will prob have another today and go to shop tonight and get some of the other sweetners x

You should avoid aspartame really, its no good for you and can confuse your body into thinking its carbs and affect your weight loss. They also make you crave carbs and make you hungrier.

*Avoid aspartame. Although the cause is as yet unknown, clinical observations show that certain individuals find weight loss slows with intake of aspartame. Avoid whenever possible. This includes products sweetened with this ingredient, such as diet sodas and diet Jelly. Check labels on other products that purport to be low or controlled carb.

Back