I will not stay overweight this year!

Morning hun, catching up now!

I have that burning sensation in my throat from the choc orange too, shame because it actually tastes quite nice!

You can have sweeteners but ones like splenda that uses sucralose, NOT aspartame.
I have tea, coffee, herbal tea all without milk and I'm on SS and it doesn't affect me.

You will feel quite tired at the beginning as you go into ketosis but it gets better as you go along trust me :)
i thought it was the other way around. sucralose is made from sugar, and so i thought was a no go. certainly i'm pretty sure the CD products contain aspartame anyway.

Yeah some of them do, I think the water flavourings do which is very odd

Weighed in today as CDC going on holiday (this is day 4 for me on Cambridge) have lost 3.5lbs

Teeyore said:
Weighed in today as CDC going on holiday (this is day 4 for me on Cambridge) have lost 3.5lbs

Well done that's great after 4 days, when do u weigh in next then?

Be next Wednesday, she says she'll be back

Ah that's ok, stay positive till them and u should have a big loss for next weigh in x

Day 5 today!

hmmmm..... keep seeing everyone getting a fab first weigh in and kinda feel im missing out on that cos my first weigh in was on day 4..... how do you reckon my 2nd weigh in will work out? Its gonna be a full week from now, i know it differs but feel like im gonna be dissapointed if its the same or less as its my second week and know the losses get abit smaller as your body gets used to it, but feel i missed the first week big loss (hope this makes sense to someone) lol

Well think of it this way, you will have your 2nd week which could still be 4lbs or even 5lbs plus the extra days on top so you could be looking at a big one still!

Day 6..... was hungry at bedtime last night, and really thirsty at night even thoughbi been drinking tons through the day, weird! lol

Day 6..... was hungry at bedtime last night, and really thirsty at night even thoughbi been drinking tons through the day, weird! lol

I always get really thirsty right before bed too! Very odd!

Nearly a week already! How have you found it?

ive found it ok, i do miss food, but i know itll be coming back into my life again, just gotta shift some weight first, found some of the shakes are bothering my system, think its the colouring some of them have.

Course! You will just learn to eat what your body needs and what is good as you step up so you can maintain.
Which shakes are you having problems with? x

i think forest fruits, strawberry, banana, cappucino and any with added colour really..... i was fine yesterday and had vanilla, chocolate and toffee and walnut, i went on the website and found some info on ingredients and the ones that i had had no colour added, so im thinking that maybe it

Oh thats interesting! Never really thought about that x

I find some of the bars don't agree with me, either get really bad wind or stomach cramps lol so stick to what I know suits me!!!

Wind is a very common symptom of the bars ;)

hmmmm dont know havnt tried bars yet, few more weeks to go, but think i may risk the wind just to chew something lol

Oh yes deffo worth the wind lol

Back