I will not stay overweight this year!

day 7 - worried iv mucked up, had a swig of cough med to get rid of a sore throat (getting a cold :() and was at a funeral and had a coffee with two sugar and milk as it was strong..... apart from that been good, but am actually terrified of getting on the scales and having a crap loss :( even though i havnt cheated at all..... am i the only one thats worried by this lol

I'm sure you will still have a loss hun, its just a couple of cals extra it won't make a huge difference.
I had a sugar in coffee I thought was sweetener and still had a 5.5 loss so you never know!

Not sure about the cough syrup, probably very sugary but again if it was a mouth full it hopefully would be ok.

xx

You may have effected your ketosis but what you have to remember is that if you were on a normal diet and were eating 400 cals you would still see a good loss.

Ketosis is the optimum goal but I found this week that when I slipped up bearing the first para in mind helped me to get straight back into ketosis and not give up completely. (still had a 7 pound loss :))

You have done amazingly so far! Let us know your loss :)

hello..... i have been off cambridge for a fortnight and starting again today (had money troubles :() anyways i have gained 5.5 lbs and have a few things on my mind atm but know i gotta work on my weight now, cos i felt rather well before i had to come off cambridge and im starting to feel the old tired ways creeping back..... cant say im looking forward to the next week though, more anoying is i would prob be a stone lighter by now had i not had to stop, oh well onwards and downwards! lol

Just remember you will get there, doesnt matter how long it takes!
Well done for getting back on :)

Yesterday was Day 1 (2nd time round) and it went..... easy, today i have a little headache.
Hoping today goes as easy today as yesterday.

Good luck hun getting back into is so hard but you will do it its so worth it! Well done for getting back into it and gd luck, the headache will go and your gain will be off by the end of the week x

Oh geez I feel rough today, thumping head, freezing and feel queezy yuck :(

Maybe the headache is keto related?
Have you taken any pills to help? x

Yeah, not helping lol, I just live with the knowledge it will pass lol

Day 3, headache still with me urgh..... Dealing with 3 noisy kids and a constant headache is no fun! Anyway here's hoping this may be the day it goes away as I'm hoping ketosis will kick in, my CDC is dropping off shakes and ketostix for me to check today - fingers crossed that I feel better tomorrow!

It will go, I know what u mean about kids and headaches though, I only have 1 boy and that's bad enough when my head is banging lol good luck with the ketosticks once ketosis kicks in it will be easier!!!!!

well the headache is easing a little finally! cdc came and have done my stick lol and im in the pink so all appears to be on track! yay! had a little peaks on the scales and its shows -4.25 so far so good :)

Yey well done for the pink, hope your head is better now!!!!

You're doing great chick :)

day 4! all is still going well, although still had a headache this morning :/ anyway hoping i can keep this up as feeling quite positive and cannot wait to start seeing a difference, was thinking what a thrill it will be to see the 11's appear on the scales! i figure il see that by the end of my second week if all goes very well, if not il still see those 11's this month im sure!

day 5 & 1st day iv woken without a headache, little peak on the scales shows -5.75 so far so all is going fine :)

oh had a wee wobble over pizza and biscuits that the kids were eating, havnt been bothered last few days but today i was..... oh well didnt cave so i will keep repeating to myself..... you can do this! you can do this!

Well done on not caving, we all have wobly moments!!!

Feeling rather tempermental tonight :L

Back