I will not stay overweight this year!

Whats up chick x

Not all that sure, just being at home and seem to be longing for food! And its making me really annoyed! Am really crabbit, determined not to crack though..... I think I'm probably feeling sorry for myself and hating myself for it! Argh, tomorrow is a new day x

Hope u are feeling better today and more positive xx

im ok today, OH is out working so just me and kids again, but surviving not to badly thanx

Day 7..... having a really sore mouth and bleeding gums, started when ketosis kicked in, considering going onto 810 which appears to include skimmed milk and some foods, is that right? Can anyone shed light on how much slower the weight loss is though? x

have been chatting with my cdc and am gonna try 200mls of skimmed milk as well as qmy shakes and see how it goes x

I am on 810 and still loosing, had a few low ones of 1 1/2lb but some big ones of 4lb and 6 1/2lb week before last! I do the 810 where I am on 4 packs a day and 1 pint of skimmed milk! Do what u feel best doing, glad u have managed to have a chat with your cdc x

im gonna try 3 packs and 200ml skimmed milk and see how it is, if no help will go on 810 i think x

Gd luck with it hun x

bit of a headache today, dont think its diet related though (or atleast i hope not) think it might be due to the sun! lol day is going ok feeling alright x

well tried a ketostick and it never changed colour so abit concerned i may be out of ketosis anyway what with the mouth probs aswell im gonna go onto 810 as of Thursday, my cdc asures mevthat weight loss is not much slower than sole source, so fingers crossed!

Probably only a pound or so in it. Ignore the ketostix they drove me crazy! You can't guarantee a reading from them so much affects the results.

Yh I gave up on the ketostix as never went pink for me and I knew I hadn't cheated!!!!

Back