I will wear my jeans again !!!!!!!!

Redlight86

Day one on lipo trim was tourture surprisingly the morning working in the kitchen was the easiest but drank tons of water

Day two woke up with the most minging mouth proper furry n horrid but still hungry distraction works but now my tummy is rumbling every time I was tempted to pick I put it in a bowl making me realise just how much I pick when I dish up for the kids suddenly these innocent amounts don't seem so innocent xxx

I know what you mean, my first week was horrid, it is difficult to get out of habits such as picking and snacking.. It really makes you think what we have previously been shoving in our mouths!

But believe me, it does get much much easier!

Remember - no pain, no gain!

Good luck,much love

Nuzzy x

Work went fine this morning feeling really positive today yayyyyyyyy roll on moday weigh in tad early on day 5 but already 6lb lighter according to my scales

Hopefully it will start getting easier for you
, keep thinking of that weigh in :)

After a solid 10 hour sleep I remember wAt day I'm on day 5 weigh in tomoz followed by a run along the beach with the dog had a sneakyeak on my own scales must admit I'm doin this every day loosing 2 lb a day down from 14.2 to 13.6 gives me the push to get through the day today's the toughest day of the week for me Sunday oh how I love roast dinner I'm not pushing myself to far with roast meat the family can have steak pie n roast spuds
of out on a bike ride with my niece today hoping to not be lagging behind to much

Chemist scales put me at 13.8.5 but oh we'll still that's 7.5lb down n I started Wednesday so an early weigh in had chicken soup feeling very content yum yum

Back