I will wear skinny jeans and nice boots.....one day!

tangerine12

Hi everyone.

Currently I'm roughly about 18stone 10lbs I would say. I havent weight myself in ages. Would do it now but after a granola breakfast and a family size bar of chocolate as a snack I think I'd rather wait.

I guess I've always taken my health for granted. I've always been overweight but this is the heaviest by far I've ever been. At 37 and over 18stone my body's getting older and I feel can no longer handle my ever increasing weight. I have quite a few ailments now to complain of that have only started to be present in the the past few wks/months and I feel that if I don't do something about it now there will be a point where I'll never be able to get my health back.

Some of the things I want to achieve...so I can look back and tick them off.

* wear a nice pair of skinny jeans...that don't have an elasticated waist.
* be able to wear a pair of boots...nother extra extra extra wide calve fit.
* buy something to wear from primary
* buy something off the rack instead of from online catalogue and paying delivery charges everytime I want to order something to wear
* have clear glowing skin
* no longer be the fattest mum collecting their kids from the nursery

Would anyone like to join me on my journey. I'd love to lose 2stone by Christmas. I'd love a place to post daily and have others post their progress too. Would love to share successes with each other :)

Looking forward to hearing from u guys.

I will post my start weight tomorrow

Good luck tangerine! Also recently started my journey - happy to have caught your diary at the start and will be sure to follow :)

Back