I wish M+S would nack off!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Im sick of seeing that bloomin advert. It makes me feel so hungry!

My friend came around last night she is a fellow cd girl.. we were talking about introducing exercise and planning our first early morning walk along the beach on sunday.. mid way through a sentence that ad came on we both stopped talking and sat fixed staring at the screen in silence.. followed by a few oh.. look at that b**f oh look at the... finally it ended, how sad r we x :)

My friend came around last night she is a fellow cd girl.. we were talking about introducing exercise and planning our first early morning walk along the beach on sunday.. mid way through a sentence that ad came on we both stopped talking and sat fixed staring at the screen in silence.. followed by a few oh.. look at that b**f oh look at the... finally it ended, how sad r we x :)

Thank heavens im not the only one haha

Oh My God!!!

This advert seems to come on everytime im watching tele!
The potatoes look soooooooooooooooooooo nice!!lol.
(mouth watering just thinking about them) lol.. :)

Just think... "It's not just poo, it's M&S poo"

If I substitute words it makes me feel better............... LOL

that sticky toffee pud gets me drewling lol.

I totally agree about the M&S advert, but have to say it's not the only one. I only started the diet yesterday and I don't remember there being soo many food adverts before. It seems like it's every one. Resorted to switching the tele off and opting for a good book!

Yeah, I have to agree, when I watched something last night there were adverts for Mint Aero, KFC, and the M+S one! Im gonna start watching BBC lmao!

Yeah, I have to agree, when I watched something last night there were adverts for Mint Aero, KFC, and the M+S one! Im gonna start watching BBC lmao!

I'm with you on that one!!

xxx

I guess I'm glad we got rid of our satellite television dish the summer before last. I live in an area where you can't pick up television without paying for cable or satellite, so I miss out on all the food advertisements. Good thing, I think!

And really, I've been surprised by how much more time we have since we quit watching so much television.

I know what you mean, adverts kill me especially in the evening!! I have been alseep by 8 oclock all week!! haha xx

Back