I wonder how many quit...

CaptainPugwash

I wonder how many quit SS or SS+ before they get to week 3, it seems reading other posts here and my own experience, if you can get past the second week your much more likely to stay on it for the long haul.

Cappy, tbh i couldnt get past day 2 on ss and switched to ss+. But I'm back on ss tomorrow and hoping to go to end of 1st week. I almost want to cancel all social appointments for the next 2 weeks and do this in peace.

defo agree. I only made it to day 8 last time and then quit. I am so determined this time though!

I'm on day 4 and thought I wasn't gonna get past day 2, not because of hunger but just because of how bad I felt with the headches and feeling weak. The thought of going back onto diets that hadn't worked for me in the past suddely became appealing for a few moments and then I had to remind myself of the reasons why I am doing ss and give myself a kick up the bum lol I know I have a long way to go but I definately feel good at the mo and the headaches etc have stopped. Zoe x

I'm on week 17 or 18 and I can't quite believe it, where's the year gone???

Hopefully I'll make it to the end then!!

week 11 here, had a few blips (not many) but still doing well xxx

Week three and sticking and never stuck to any diet before so am totally shocked, amazed and excited, clothes getting looser. Settled into the C.D routine and cook fresh meals each night for the family. Its like I have totally switched off or something. I dont even smell the food anymore................weird but wonderful and long may it last...............x

I'm on week 9 at the moment and I've been totally 100% all the way. I honestly don't know where my willpower has come from, I've never been able to stick to a diet like I have to this one.

So to all you new on the diet, try to keep on it for two weeks, it seems to get easier.

Bye the way, well done eyeontheprice, 17 weeks and 78lb, excellent

I'm on week 17 too, although I did a week low carb before I started CD to help reduce the headaches etc, maybe CD aught to ask everyone to do so because I never had any of the normal effects associated with getting into ketosis ;) that could make it easier for some people :D

I'm on day 18 and had been 100% completely but hit a bit of a blip yesterday. I've been back on 100% though today and I'm not planning on having another blip any time soon!

I'm on day 18 too and have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow had my first blip this evening and I am kicking myself - That is it no more 'blips' only the planned ones i.e Big Wedding next month and work dinner that I will have to figure out a way to get through and pray that my body stays in or gets back into ketosis fast!

I did SS for no cheats for like 9-10 weeks, had a break on holiday and now im struggling to even get past day 3!! :s

Im on week 15, been 100% throughout, i know others find it hard, for me it has been a very easy ride, thank goodness, yes i look at food and think ooohhhh but nothing on this earth would make me cheat, well chuffed with myself.

Crazy, you're almost 'healthy'! hope you can get back in the zone! remember food will still be there when you're done, which isn't that far away now :)

Crazy, you're almost 'healthy'! hope you can get back in the zone! remember food will still be there when you're done, which isn't that far away now :)

Thanks hun - the annoying thing was before I went on holiday I was BMI24, and I came back and Im overweight! I think alot of it was water weight though as Ive gone back on SS and Im almost back to my pre holiday weight in 3 days!! Yay!! Its so much harder this time though now Ive got the taste of food back!

I'm on week 5, this is my first attempt at CD and I have been 100% without any blips at all, I don't even get cravings or hunger now.

hi, you're all doing great which is encouraging for me. i'm on day 3 and not too hungry but a bit depressed as food runs my life and i don't know how i'll manage without it! It's great to see your weekly weight losses - dead encouraging! Thanks

Back