I wonder how much hair weighs!!

Rara Lara

I Love Slimming World
Just had my hair cut, it was quite long, now its in a bob, wonder if it will help me along this week? lol Weigh in on friday woop woop!! :D xxx

Lol - if it helps, let me know as i might have to shave mine lol

Its so light it'll not make a difference unfortunately :(

Maybe so, but I must admit I never ever go to WI with my hair extensions in, just incase! :eek:

The things we do eh..

Maybe so, but I must admit I never ever go to WI with my hair extensions in, just incase! :eek:

The things we do eh..

:rotflmao: LOL I kow what you mean - i've worn the same dress ever week since i've joined (its freezing now but can't risk changing outfits incase what i choose weighs more lol)
I've heard of people not wearing underwear, rings etc - just in case x

:rotflmao: LOL I kow what you mean - i've worn the same dress ever week since i've joined (its freezing now but can't risk changing outfits incase what i choose weighs more lol)
I've heard of people not wearing underwear, rings etc - just in case x

That is me, indefinitely.

Every week I wear the same pair of leggings and cami vest. I never wear earrings or my pandora/tresor bracelets. It's funny though, one day at home I weighed myself in my "normal" clothes, jewellery and all and I actually weighed 4lb more than I did in my "weigh in" gear, minus the bling. It just goes to show!

I started SW in August, so what I wore then to my first WI is far too Summery to wear now, but I make sure I wear the lightest set of warm clothes in my wardrobe! I remember reading on another SW forum that a member had got her WI trousers stuck in the washing machine, and was having a major panic about going to WI! I think that's taking it a bit far.

I always wear leggings and top in winter I just put a jumper over the top then take that off when getting weighed and in summer just the leggings and top :)!! Lol at one point I even weighed clothes to see which were the lightest lol !!!

Lol thats me. I get undressed, then dress again at the scales hehe x

Wait till you get to target ladies - dressing for the scales becomes a fine art then. I weighed in this morning and when I had a sneaky peek before leaving the house in my usual leggins and a T shirt I was 5lbs below target - so I put on a pair of jeans and a heavy jumper and was 3lb below at wi so still within target range - phew lol!

Back