I would like to thank Atkins for...

giving me energy
helping me lose weight FAST
and
Making me pee so much that I have had to stick revision notes to the bathroom door as I am spending so much time there, thus, making me revise even more!

Hi ho silverlinin'

Add your thanks for a bit of motivation :)

I would like to thank Atkins for...
giving me great pleasure and hope that I will indeed get into something pretty on holiday as opposed to what will fit!!!!!!!

i'd like to thank Atkins for helping me see through the fog of carbohydrates. :D

i would like to thank atkins for my first ' wow you've lost weight ' today !!!!

about time i changed it ............ it s wearing me out !! xx

I would like to thanks Atkins because I am eating healthily and well, and have confidence for the first time ever that I am going to shift an enormous amount of weight :)

I would like to thank Atkins for....
getting my IBS under control for the first time in 35 years
Giving me my mojo back
Losing & keeping off 35lbs....
& getting to know you lot...MWAH! :D

Haha nice topic! I'd like to thank Monsieur Atkins for putting me in control of my diet - I no longer have horrible hunger pangs when all my body was craving were empty carbs.

To add to that, I'd like to thank him for helping to expose the 'conspiracy' of government-sanctioned nutritional guidance - you know, the usual '1 billion percent of your daily calorie intake' should be from carbohydrates. Bollocks to that! I've never felt better!

I am not thanking him right now for the energy that I seem to have ALL day now, and night!

I love it during the day, but I am having muchos troubles sleeping

Hi Lab rat

I started Atkins on Monday and havent been able to sleep since going into ketosis on Wednesday! Last night I had a glass of red wine - result! Dr Eades (protein power) actually reccomends herbal tea with a teaspoon of sugar b4 bed to kick you out of ketosis for an hour or so which should help you sleep - havent tried that yet.

Good Luck

The sleep thing should improve for you, guys, it's just your body getting used to not having carbs send you dozy after the sugar high :)

Back