iam having a deliberate binge - why??

debtin

Gold Member
seems to me the more i eat,the more i cant stop. Started today off by having grilled breakfast, 2xsausage, 2bacon, 2 fried egg with beans.....then strawberries with pineapple, then alpen light (HEB) then 1xBread (heb) then packet wotsits, curly wurly, few of my nephew monster munch, then savoury rice with chicken breast then a skinny cow ice lolly...all of a sudden i start on the jaffa cakes, telling myself i will regret it but continue to do so. Now i know come tomorrow i will be so angry as i cant have any wine over weekend now as i will have to make up for today but still wont stop. Its as if i am rebelling agains SW..wasnt too happy at WI and was thinking of stopping attending so am not sure if today is me subconsiously rebelling? also sick of the sight of fruit and veg, for today at least...does anyone else do this and have any advise/tips?

seems to me the more i eat,the more i cant stop. Started today off by having grilled breakfast, 2xsausage, 2bacon, 2 fried egg with beans.....then strawberries with pineapple, then alpen light (HEB) then 1xBread (heb) then packet wotsits, curly wurly, few of my nephew monster munch, then savoury rice with chicken breast then a skinny cow ice lolly...all of a sudden i start on the jaffa cakes, telling myself i will regret it but continue to do so. Now i know come tomorrow i will be so angry as i cant have any wine over weekend now as i will have to make up for today but still wont stop. Its as if i am rebelling agains SW..wasnt too happy at WI and was thinking of stopping attending so am not sure if today is me subconsiously rebelling? also sick of the sight of fruit and veg, for today at least...does anyone else do this and have any advise/tips?

Hi this was me the other week I was so rubbish the more crap I ate the more I wanted. I was only going to meetings to get weighed was unable to stay for meeting so I have decided to stop going and join with other people on here for support and so far it seems to be working.

Getting your head in the right place is a major factor, easier said than done, but try and draw a line under it and move on. Sometimes having a binge really does boost the metabolism so all may not be lost.

Why not allow yourself a couple of glasses of wine instead of thinking I cant have any think I will have less than I was planning and I will up the exercise even if its only a walk I think its about putting in positives to counteract the negatives

Hope that helps

Karen

Draw a line under it and move on. Still use your syns as normal. That way you are less likely to feel punished or resentful of what you did. Everyone does it at some point. I did it for the best part of a week before starting SW yet again!

Back