IBS ON TS

slimmann

S: 15st6lb C: 15st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 0st3lb(1.39%)

allye

S: 14st10lb G: 13st0lb
Did you just 'wake up' with it or have you been officially diagnosed with the condition and had a flare up?

slimmann

I just woke up with it but took a tablet this morning and it seems to have stopped it, i have has ibs before but i think i have had this today due to the change in diet, cross fingers :)

allye

S: 14st10lb G: 13st0lb
Personally Exante has more of an 'effect' on my poor old guts than CD ever did, which can be a tad disturbing but I'm sure it will settle down. Just make sure you drink plenty of water!

slimmann

Thanks alley, i do drink plenty of water anyway, in actual fact its the only thing i drink and have done so for nearly 2 yrs lol as i dont like tea or coffee and do not like fruit juices ect, but thank you for the advice :)

FakeFrowns

S: 18st8lb C: 18st2.8lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 0st5.2lb(2%)
I thought IBS was a long term disorder? I seem to end up with a very growly gut on exante, I find having a fybogel a day helps a bit. I wish it didn't make me bloat so much at the beginning. What kind of tablet did you take to help?
FF :eek:

lizzy27

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Slimmann, I don't have IBS, but the exante bars did cause me bad stomach upsets, headaches etc., so I got the Tesco ones and no problems since - hope that helps.

candypie

S: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb
ladies i have IBS and its been getting worse but today day 8 i have been really bad and running to bathroom i really thought it would hae died down by now. Also woke feeling really tired when in the previous days i felt full of energy and sticks still saying not in ketosis so throwing them in the bin!!!

lauriel

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
My mum has IBS, she is on LipoTrim and hasn't had any flare ups at all..I know that everyone is different, but I also read somewhere (on the exante site I think) that the bars can cause a laxative effect in people :/

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
Too many bars can cause a laxative effect, that's why exante say to only have 1 a day.

finnsmum

S: 17st2lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st8lb(20.83%)
I only have 1 bar a day but have made 4 visits to the loo this afternoon. Maybe I should aim to have them every other. About a week ago I felt really unwell and again had a bad gut so guess it was the same issue.