IBS ON TS

slimmann

Hi i have been on TS now for 5days and today i woke up with ibs, not a nice subject i know, but just wondered if anyone else had experienced this?

Did you just 'wake up' with it or have you been officially diagnosed with the condition and had a flare up?

I just woke up with it but took a tablet this morning and it seems to have stopped it, i have has ibs before but i think i have had this today due to the change in diet, cross fingers :)

Personally Exante has more of an 'effect' on my poor old guts than CD ever did, which can be a tad disturbing but I'm sure it will settle down. Just make sure you drink plenty of water!

Thanks alley, i do drink plenty of water anyway, in actual fact its the only thing i drink and have done so for nearly 2 yrs lol as i dont like tea or coffee and do not like fruit juices ect, but thank you for the advice :)

I thought IBS was a long term disorder? I seem to end up with a very growly gut on exante, I find having a fybogel a day helps a bit. I wish it didn't make me bloat so much at the beginning. What kind of tablet did you take to help?
FF :eek:

Slimmann, I don't have IBS, but the exante bars did cause me bad stomach upsets, headaches etc., so I got the Tesco ones and no problems since - hope that helps.

ladies i have IBS and its been getting worse but today day 8 i have been really bad and running to bathroom i really thought it would hae died down by now. Also woke feeling really tired when in the previous days i felt full of energy and sticks still saying not in ketosis so throwing them in the bin!!!

My mum has IBS, she is on LipoTrim and hasn't had any flare ups at all..I know that everyone is different, but I also read somewhere (on the exante site I think) that the bars can cause a laxative effect in people :/

Too many bars can cause a laxative effect, that's why exante say to only have 1 a day.

I only have 1 bar a day but have made 4 visits to the loo this afternoon. Maybe I should aim to have them every other. About a week ago I felt really unwell and again had a bad gut so guess it was the same issue.

Back