ice cream van

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hello everyone,

well today i overcome a MASSIVE temptation...

I went to the car boot, with the dog in tow, and ....

THE ICE CREAM MAN WAS THERE!

not just any ice cream man, the man that gives me a free tub of the white stuff for the dog that i end up eating - cause the dog hates ice cream!! (never had the heart to tell the ice cream man!) (yeah yeah so i wanted it!!)

well - I WALKED PAST HIM!!

i was so tempted to go and get a bottle of water, i was sooo thirsty, but i knew what would have happened, he'd have given zebedee a scoop, and - well you know what happens when you put an ice cream in my hand!

:gimi: it doesn't stay there for long.

so i resisted the temptation, calmly walked on by, and bought myself a cheap rip off LV bag for 3 quid instead!

the poor dog was so hot he got through 5 bowls of water from various stalls and kept hiding under peoples tables! i am sure he might have actually considered the ice cream today...

but i didn't! :party0049:

Thats wicked, came home from this morning from work, and there was samosas (home made!!) I actually put it in my mouth and didn't bite, I don;t know how I resisted but I did!
well done on you though, if you had posted 1 saying you gave in, I probs would have gone down and taken 1 now, so thanks ;)

This thread has reminded me of one of the most randomist days of my life... i might tell the story later - its quite amusing!

Well done on ur willpower though! lol x

tell now!! you cant leave us hanging like that!?! ;)

Hello everyone,

well today i overcome a MASSIVE temptation...

I went to the car boot, with the dog in tow, and ....

THE ICE CREAM MAN WAS THERE!

not just any ice cream man, the man that gives me a free tub of the white stuff for the dog that i end up eating - cause the dog hates ice cream!! (never had the heart to tell the ice cream man!) (yeah yeah so i wanted it!!)

well - I WALKED PAST HIM!!

i was so tempted to go and get a bottle of water, i was sooo thirsty, but i knew what would have happened, he'd have given zebedee a scoop, and - well you know what happens when you put an ice cream in my hand!

:gimi: it doesn't stay there for long.

so i resisted the temptation, calmly walked on by, and bought myself a cheap rip off LV bag for 3 quid instead!

the poor dog was so hot he got through 5 bowls of water from various stalls and kept hiding under peoples tables! i am sure he might have actually considered the ice cream today...

but i didn't! :party0049:

YYYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMY:D Mr Whippy is a naughty man - well done for ignoring his creamy charms - slurp:drool:

Well done on resisting the ice cream.

I took youngest to MacDs for lunch today as a treat and sat next to her sipping my water. I wasn't tempted (much)

x

well done ms blonde! celebrate -you haven't come out of ketosis for temporary (15 mins max!) sweetness in your mouth, and you'll be smiling at your next WI. Go girl!!

TBH Madferret I wasn't tempted at all. In fact, the obese couple at the next table stuffing their faces kinda put me off!

I think it was coz she had a strawberry milkshake and I was thinking about the one I've just had! Very yummy and worth waiting for!

x

Back