icebaby's shrinking diary

Getting tres tres stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Looking for recipes but getting fed up with everything having things in them I cant eat anymore :(

It's annoying because it's not a choice, I just cant eat them :(

Basically peppers, onions, most spicy stuff, bread/anything with yeast in it/fruit on it's own or too much of it in one day...

*cries*

Serious need of inspiration!

I'm not really a meat eater either, I find a lot of meats either too fatty or too dry so mainly eat chicken or mince, I'll eat some of other things but I admit when it comes to meat I am rather picky..

So with the combination of the picky meat and my evil stomach I'm really p'd off and struggling :(

I keep coming across recipes and thinking oooooh! then looking at ingredients and finding peppers/onion/breadcrumbs as a main staple in it :(

Ok, opting for cheesy burgers and wedges tonight, going for a jacket spud for lunch, then thinking of trying an apple &sultana cake thing for desert for tea.. we'll see..

Sorry to hear you're struggling with your menu planning x

Why not just either sustitute something you can eat of just leave the ingredient out? I don't do mushrooms so will leave them out of recipes or put something else in.

I too would see if I could adapt them to fit my needs. If you want the onion flavour you could add that instead of onion.

What about soups and stews, pasta, baked potato with whatever you fancy, egg and chips, egg fried rice, lasagne, baked bean lasagne, spaghetti, chilli, curry.

You can make them to suit you. Use quorn mince if you don't like meat mince. They don't have to have lots of spices.

Theres a recipe for creamy chicken and bacon in the recipe section and that's really nice.

I don't know if you can eat any of the things I've mentioned. Why don't you think of a recipe that you really want and post it on here and let us know what you can't have. We'll all try and come up with alternatives.

Thank you both :) sorry i've been tres busy :( bro in law's dad's in hospital.

Today though I've made that chicken cake and some soda bread with cheese and ham in it in the hope that I can eat that as it doesnt have yeast in it. I've been trying to keep on track but friday had to have takeaway with having my nephew all night when eventually got in from work where the kids had driven me insane all day haha.

icebaby said:
Thank you both :) sorry i've been tres busy :( bro in law's dad's in hospital.

Today though I've made that chicken cake and some soda bread with cheese and ham in it in the hope that I can eat that as it doesnt have yeast in it. I've been trying to keep on track but friday had to have takeaway with having my nephew all night when eventually got in from work where the kids had driven me insane all day haha.

And I hope your BIL's Dad is ok x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back