Icemoose Is Cambridge Maintainer Of The Year 2009!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Icemoose/Mike Scot who is in one of the nominees for this years Cambridge Maintainer of the Year 2009 Award!

Last years winner was our very own Summerskye, so fingers crossed for Icemoose as it would be lovely to bring home the trophy for a second year!

Mike at his biggest weighed just under 28 stone and back in 2005/06 was featured on the front of the national newspapers as well as GM:TV when he went from 24 1/2 stone to 13 stone in 20 weeks.

Mike's journey to slimdom as been an inspirational and an amazing transforming journey as you can see by the photos below as he overcame highs and lows of losing weight and then followed by a tummy tuck to deal with loose skin that had some complications which left him questioning should he of had the tummy tuck in the first place to almost losing the love of his life and overcoming depression, to achieving his ambition of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.

Throughout it all Mike has been continuously helping others in their struggle with their weight and has spent countless hours talking and supporting people on the phone, via emails and pm's and now in his famous news letter where he shares with people some of the gems of his wisdom that he has learned on his weight loss and maintenance journey.

Mike Scott's No Willpower Required Newsletter

Mike has now maintained his weight loss for four years and along with KD they are two of our longest CD maintainers and we wish him every success with his nomination for Cambridge Maintainer of the Year 2009 Award!

Awards or not, Mike you will always be a winner in our eyes for the inspiration, support and care you provide to others.:thankyou:

Icemoose Before and After!
b4.jpg

Florida31.JPG

bna.jpg

Simply The Best!!!!
Congratulations to Icemoose/Mike:D

What an Honour to be Cambridge Diet New Counsellor of The Year 2006!!!

Latest Photos Below:D :D :D

This is me one year after finishing the Cambridge Diet and still at goal weight

Last edited:
Congratulations to Icemoose aka Mike who has beaten off stiff competition to become Cambridge Maintainer Of The Year 2009!!!

Thank you Mike for bringing home the Honour second year in a row to MiniMins:thankyou::happy096:

Wow!!! a BIGGG well done to you One year on and still at GOAL weight it can be done thats what i tell people.!!!!xx

Woow well done to yourself KD this thread really makes me think i will reach my next personal target and keep it off.!

YES I WILL.xx

Congrats IceMoose -- and thanks for inspiring us all!

Nice one mate, congrats. I thought this was your second award! :D

eta: I just noticed the pics mini posted, family one is so cute!

What an inspiration! Congratulations :D:D

:wow: thats fabulous news.

Well done Mike as i have said before you are truly inspirational and an absolute credit to the cambridge diet and Minimins.

Very proud of you and hope i can be just like you and remain slim and healty when i have completed my journey.

:talk017:

well done mike and thanks for you posts every saturday xx

Congratulations Mike, you really deserve the honour. Also adding my thanks for the weekend newsletters which are always inspiring and thought-provoking, not just in relation to CD but also to life generally. Hope you and the family celebrated in style!

Back