Icemoose Is Cambridge Maintainer Of The Year 2009!!!

Thanks everyone :)

Much appreciated and thanks to anyone who voted!

It was a brilliant day and the party in the evening was even better!!

My legs are aching from dancing so much! And I now love the Killers having danced to Human about 4 times

Mike

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

As last year's winner, I had the honour of being asked to read out the name of this year's Cambridge Maintainer of the Year. When I opened the envelope I was delighted to see it was Mike's name inside.

Well done matey - you deserve it! :)

Congratulations to you Sharon on being counsellor to Katie the winner of Cambridge Inspiration Award Winner 2009!

Can we have some photos please:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everyone :)

Much appreciated and thanks to anyone who voted!

It was a brilliant day and the party in the evening was even better!!

My legs are aching from dancing so much! And I now love the Killers having danced to Human about 4 times

Mike

Delighted to hear you had a wonderful time Mike, well deserved!

Love to see some photos!:)

Love Mini xx

Well done Mike, so very deserved, especially given all you put back to helping others, a true inspiration for so many. My cdc was getting everyone she knew to vote for you, which of course they did!
Loving the dancing, couldn't think of a better way to keep those pins trim. xx

Congratulations to you Sharon on being counsellor to Katie the winner of Cambridge Inspiration Award Winner 2009!

Love Mini xxx

Yer can we, can we can we?
Prrruuuuudy please!
XXX

Love Mini xxx

Thanks so much Mini! I can't tell you how proud I am of her for her achievement.

I hope I can get some photos from the 'powers-that-be' at Cambridge as I'm afraid I don't have any of my own :(

Watch this space anyway :)

xxx

Congratulations Mike, what an achievement. I've been reading your blog/newsletter and it has really inspired me.

Congratulations Mike, well done! :D xx

Back