Icemoose Up For Maintainer of the Year 2009!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Icemoose/Mike Scot who is in one of the nominees for this years Cambridge Maintainer of the Year 2009 Award!

Last years winner was our very own Summerskye, so fingers crossed for Icemoose as it would be lovely to bring home the trophy for a second year!

Mike at his biggest weighed just under 28 stone and back in 2005/06 was featured on the front of the national newspapers as well as GM:TV when he went from 24 1/2 stone to 13 stone in 20 weeks.

Mike's journey to slimdom as been an inspirational and an amazing transforming journey as you can see by the photos below as he overcame highs and lows of losing weight and then followed by a tummy tuck to deal with loose skin that had some complications which left him questioning should he of had the tummy tuck in the first place to almost losing the love of his life and overcoming depression, to achieving his ambition of climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.

Throughout it all Mike has been continuously helping others in their struggle with their weight and has spent countless hours talking and supporting people on the phone, via emails and pm's and now in his famous news letter where he shares with people some of the gems of his wisdom that he has learned on his weight loss and maintenance journey.

Mike Scott's No Willpower Required Newsletter

Mike has now maintained his weight loss for four years and along with KD they are two of our longest CD maintainers and we wish him every success with his nomination for Cambridge Maintainer of the Year 2009 Award!

Awards or not, Mike you will always be a winner in our eyes for the inspiration, support and care you provide to others.:thankyou:

Icemoose Before and After!
b4.jpg

Florida31.JPG

bna.jpg

Simply The Best!!!!
Congratulations to Icemoose/Mike:D

What an Honour to be Cambridge Diet New Counsellor of The Year 2006!!!

Latest Photos Below:D :D :D

This is me one year after finishing the Cambridge Diet and still at goal weight

Last edited:
i would vote for mike but my cdc is also nominated sooooooo...sorry mike. congrats on your amazing weight loss, maintenance and nomination however!

Crossing absolutely everything for you Mike it would be great as Mini says to have the trophy won a second time by a Miniminer.

The support you have given to all on Minis not just on CD has been fantastic and this year I so hope you will be .......

:winner:

Thanks guys :)

I still remember the day Minimin's opened! Was when discovery healthy revamped and went offline for a week!

Anyway thanks to everyone for the votes and looking forward to a good christmas do with some disco cheesey music regardless of the result.

Mike

Well done Mike! A good luck to you! x

Mike, congratulations on your well deserved nomination.
:happy096:

Just voted for you.

Here's the link (voting closes midday 25th November)
Cambridge Diet Awards: Mike Scott

Last edited:
Mike you are inspirational i read your story on here when i joined. I will defo give you my vote fella and you look fantastic so much younger.

X

Thanks everyone and I remember you Paul! It was a great party last year, still remember trying to fit in that photo booth thing at 2 in the morning...

I hope this years party is as good.

Good luck Mike!

As Mini said, it would be a great achievement for an original Miniminser to bring the trophy 'home' two years running :winner:

I've had a fantastic year topped by a wonderful trip to Marrakech as my prize for winning the award last year. I can't wait to see where the winner gets to go this year!

See you at the Conference :D

**BUMP** Just bumping this thread lets show our support for Mike and get voting !!!

****BUMP**** Please show your support and vote for IceMoose it take 30 secs thats allx

My vote has been cast. I remember Mike from when I was doing Lighterlife and was a 'lurker' on minimins, he is truly inspirational. Good Luck!

****BUMP**** Please Vote for Mike and lets have another Minimins Winner

Back