Icemoose you were right!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 23 February 2007 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    In ketosis this morning-and not a wishy washy shade either but a nice pink :) Am happy now!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(37.83%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    well done polishrose!!

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Woohooo!! Now protect that ketosis and you'll be hitting slim before you blink.

M.

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
  6. lol...we can support each other though... It's such a daunting journey at the beginning but now I'm in my 5th week I really believe now that I can do it and you will too.

You may even beat me though. I'm doing 790 and my weight loss might be a bit slower.

7. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Aha well that makes it fair then :D I started off in Oct 2005 at 22-9 with LL and got down to 16-6, and then regained over 3 stone :( I know it works I just have to stick to it-which isn't easy when you're cooking for 4 kids and a bf :( I need to teach him to cook I think-lol.I feel really positive today.
    How are you finding the 790?Do you find it difficult to stick to the meals you're allowed?

8. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    In the pink! Well done Polish rose!

9. I have it easy really as my hubby is doing 790 with me so we have the same things.( Often he cooks too so I just get handed my food!!-Got him well trained!) I still cook for my daughter but I have to admit I try to make quick as easy things for her or make big lots of macaroni cheese which does a few meals for her.

I'm finding 790 fab. I had intended on doing SS and switched to 790 on day 2 as I felt so ill. I thought I'd use 790 to get me started then switch to SS but I enjoy 790 too much now to switch. I don't ever eat anything I'm not allowed. See Just want to be sexy's post for what I eat. Something stops me from cheating.....I think the fear of coming out of ketosis maybe. We're sailing along just nicely. Just hope it will continue like that.

10. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    It must be so much easier when you have someone doing it with you.My bf is skinny so no need to diet at all for him.

11. Yeah I'm lucky that way but he'll be at target before me as I have more to lose and he's losing quicker so we'll see how I go once he's starting eating 'normally' again. I know we have to change the way we eat forever though so he'll be eating a lot more healthily anyway and hopefully I won't find it too hard.

12. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Men always seem to lose weight quicker...so unfair!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.