• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Icemoose you were right!!

well done polishrose!!

Well done. That'll make things much easier for you now. Good Luck with your weight loss. Your starting weight and target weights are almost exactly the same as mine!

In ketosis this morning-and not a wishy washy shade either but a nice pink :) Am happy now!
Woohooo!! Now protect that ketosis and you'll be hitting slim before you blink.

M.

Oh I plan to stay on the straight and narrow this time.Besides...my bf is paying for the diet and he's threatened to stop if I eat anything so that helps-lol.I'm feeling really positive today :)
[email protected] I would have said "race you" as we've got such similar starting and goal weights but you've had a head start of 4 weeks-lol

[email protected] I would have said "race you" as we've got such similar starting and goal weights but you've had a head start of 4 weeks-lol
lol...we can support each other though... It's such a daunting journey at the beginning but now I'm in my 5th week I really believe now that I can do it and you will too.

You may even beat me though. I'm doing 790 and my weight loss might be a bit slower.

Aha well that makes it fair then :D I started off in Oct 2005 at 22-9 with LL and got down to 16-6, and then regained over 3 stone :( I know it works I just have to stick to it-which isn't easy when you're cooking for 4 kids and a bf :( I need to teach him to cook I think-lol.I feel really positive today.
How are you finding the 790?Do you find it difficult to stick to the meals you're allowed?

Aha well that makes it fair then :D I started off in Oct 2005 at 22-9 with LL and got down to 16-6, and then regained over 3 stone :( I know it works I just have to stick to it-which isn't easy when you're cooking for 4 kids and a bf :( I need to teach him to cook I think-lol.I feel really positive today.
How are you finding the 790?Do you find it difficult to stick to the meals you're allowed?
I have it easy really as my hubby is doing 790 with me so we have the same things.( Often he cooks too so I just get handed my food!!-Got him well trained!) I still cook for my daughter but I have to admit I try to make quick as easy things for her or make big lots of macaroni cheese which does a few meals for her.

I'm finding 790 fab. I had intended on doing SS and switched to 790 on day 2 as I felt so ill. I thought I'd use 790 to get me started then switch to SS but I enjoy 790 too much now to switch. I don't ever eat anything I'm not allowed. See Just want to be sexy's post for what I eat. Something stops me from cheating.....I think the fear of coming out of ketosis maybe. We're sailing along just nicely. Just hope it will continue like that.

Yeah I'm lucky that way but he'll be at target before me as I have more to lose and he's losing quicker so we'll see how I go once he's starting eating 'normally' again. I know we have to change the way we eat forever though so he'll be eating a lot more healthily anyway and hopefully I won't find it too hard.