Icemoose......

saraian24

Gold Member
youl love this hun.....

went to visit my cdc tonight and she was showing me some inspirational photos and yours was the picture she pulled out - so your my cdc poster boy - i looked at your pic and went i recognise him -and said minimins and she looked confused! I said its a weight loss forum i use and hes on there.

She was very impressed with you!

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Me thinks she had a wee crush lol

Hiya.

Say hello to her for me!! And say she is much better off with someone like Orlando Bloom as my morning hair just doesn't look good :)

Mike

Ooh Mike is famous :)

Ha, I remember my first week, my CDC was showing me the inspirational stuff and I did the same! "I recognise him, that's Mike aka Icemoose from minimins"

I think you are infamous now Mike. Just goes to show what a true inspiration you are to so many people :)

Yep my CDC had pics too ;)

Enough lol :)

Sharon, I am cancelling the nipple piercing as my arms hurt too much!

So will go next week, and yes I can post a moob shoot lol

M.

Sharon, I am cancelling the nipple piercing as my arms hurt too much!

So will go next week, and yes I can post a moob shoot lol

M.

Woohoo! Life just became worth living again :party0049:

Hope the arms stop aching soon!

I always show clients your photos too Mike - especially the guys as it helps them relate to a diet where men can lose weight without it seeming sissy. Plus I give out details of minimins, and point them in the direction of your blog and the inspirational emails too.

3 cheers for our Mike!

you shouldnt cancel..!! getting your nipple pierced doesnt hurt AT ALL.. not that i know or anything.. LOL.. but seriously.. it doesnt.. but then again.. always can rebook.. =)..
Mike.. AKA Icemoose.. Poster boy for Cambridge.. theres a ring to it..

x

you shouldnt cancel..!! getting your nipple pierced doesnt hurt AT ALL.. not that i know or anything.. LOL.. but seriously.. it doesnt.. but then again.. always can rebook.. =)..
Mike.. AKA Icemoose.. Poster boy for Cambridge.. theres a ring to it..

x

:eek: She's fibbing Mike!!!!!!! ;) the clamp they use hurts like a hurty thing :eek: :D

Lol so your officially the poster boy then Mike! Im telling you my counceller was grinning ear to ear talking about you - hilarious! I will point her in the direction of minimins!:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Back