icky!!

pticouk

From reading this forum it seems like everyone agrees the first 3 days are the worst, I'm on my 6th day and the first 4 were easy compared to yesterday and today! Have been hungry since about midday yesterday and I wasn't even feeling hungry in Burker King on Sunday!! And my stomach will not stop making noises very loudly!! And I have to go home to go to the toilet!! I generally feel crap today!

I started having the bars yesterday and don't know if that's what it is the fact that I've had solid food and so my stomach is confused! and is there something in them that causes you trapped wind??!

Thanks

Helen

Oh no sorry to hear that. The bars do make me windy and if I remember rightly the first few made me have to rush to the loo. I don't think they made me hungry though. Are you getting through your 4lts a day?
Lx

Thanks, yes I am probably closer to 5-6 really.

If I'm feeling hungry does that mean I'm not in ketosis yet?

Helen

I remember feeling really bloated and sick and having a grumbly tummy the first few days I had the bars. I guess it was just a reaction to having something solid after a week of a liquid diet. So I know what you're talking about but it does pass :)

That's cool thanks glad I'm not the only one! yeah I forgot bloated, my stomach is solid I wish I could have a valve on it and release all this air disctreetly!!

Helen

Hi,
when I had my first bar as well as the wind and other stuff I immediately became starving hungry.
I put it down to the fact that the chewing had set me off craving other food which resulted in hunger.

I've had bars most days since then and they now don't make me feel hungry.

On the day of my first bar I had a pack quite quickly after the bar to satisfy the hunger and that put me back to feeling OK.

Claire

Back