I'd like a CD twin too

As I read in a previous thread about having a CD twin (someone with similar height and weight to lose). I decided that would be a really good butt kicker for me to ensure I stay on track.
So if anyone is 5ft and half an inch (that half is very important to me) and starting weight was about 15st 6lbs and wants to get down to aprox 10 stone then please be my friend ...

Hiya hun I'm 5 foot 4 and started out at 16 stone i'm now 14 stone 9. I'm on week 4. I'd be happy to be your twin. I want to get down to 10 stone 7. I'm rubbish at setting up trackers and stuff though so you'll have to help me. X x x

Hi I'm 5 foot and a half also!! But my current weight is less so I don't think we can be twins :( But good luck though!!
Ruth
x

Hi Hun
I can't be your twin cos I am too tall. If you can find a "twin" I think you will do just fine with all your would-be twins on here. Whenver you are wavering just come on to the forums and view the motivational beore and afetr photos or read some posts. If you feel hungry just drink some water and best of all enjoy the journey. You will be amazed at how quickly the weight falls off.
All the best

Thanks to everyone who can or can't be my twin. Must admit it was my baby sons Christening at the weekend and I've been off Cambridge since Sunday BUT I'm gonna start again tomorrow. I don't think I've done much damage as I was full after a few mouthfulls of food!

Back